Register Register

Author Topic: getting parts in the warehouse for a new campaign  (Read 439 times)

Bludlust

• Private
getting parts in the warehouse for a new campaign
« on: 21 November 2020, 19:20:05 »
Is there an easy or easier way to get parts for a new campaign into the warehouse. Just 4 mechs makes for a CRAZY amount of stuff, and clicking on the Add(GM) button gets very tedious.

ArcFurnace

• Recruit
Re: getting parts in the warehouse for a new campaign
« Reply #1 on: 29 November 2020, 11:24:22 »
1. Get all the mechs you want ready in your Hangar.
2. Turn on GM Mode.
3. Select all the mechs in your Hangar.
4. Right click - GM Mode - Strip Unit. This will remove every component that can possibly be removed from all selected units and add it to your Warehouse.
5. Select all the mechs in your Hangar.
6. Right click - GM Mode - Restore Unit. This will put all selected units back to perfect condition, without using any parts from your Warehouse.

Do this 2-3 times and you will have plenty of spare parts. Remember to manually buy more armor and ammunition!

I also remove most or all of the more expensive items, like Fusion Engines and Gyros, and cut down on the number of spare weapons, since anything that shows up more than once across your force can get duplicated pretty heavily by this method, but it's still a LOT faster than acquiring everything manually.

Bludlust

• Private
Re: getting parts in the warehouse for a new campaign
« Reply #2 on: 30 November 2020, 16:09:45 »
Awesome, thank you.....I will try that right now as this was a stopper for me. I was trying to work up the gumption to have to click on everything manually.

ThePW

• Warrant Officer
  • One post down, a thousand to go...
Since i'm here.... Warehouse Tab issue
« Reply #3 on: 03 December 2020, 12:41:42 »
46.1 (Stable game)

the issue seems to be that i can no longer pull open the warehouse tab. I don't wanna restart yet another game and otherwise I'm able to play normally (just cannot see what is in the warehouse and, obviously, not repair anything pulled off/salvaged). I cannot remember if it started after i got my dropship shot down in a MM scenario from MHQ and I'm currently salvaging what remains of the dropship now. Again, every other function seems to work. suggestions?

Edit: It happened after i had a very bad battle, The dropship and a Aerospace was Salvaged, several mechs damaged (one with a destroyed head FROM the crash) and one KIA of course...

Register