Register Register

Author Topic: Weapon Quirks not showing up  (Read 1660 times)

Charistoph

• Captain
Weapon Quirks not showing up
« on: 08 December 2021, 13:26:39 »
So, I've figured out how to get Quirks to print, and even if to see if MegaMekLab is even seeing them.

However, I've noticed that quirks that require more than one entry, like Weapon Quirks of Stabilized or Jettison-Capable, don't seem to show up in either the Preview or when it prints out the Record Sheet.

I checked on the Issues Page, and this doesn't seem to be listed so I am wondering if I'm missing something, or if it just hasn't been brought up yet.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?
Quote from: Megavolt
They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Charistoph's Painted Products of Mechanical Mayhem

ArcFurnace

• Corporal
Re: Weapon Quirks not showing up
« Reply #1 on: 09 December 2021, 00:16:12 »
They seem to show up when viewing a unit's tooltip in the Megamek lobby, but not elsewhere. It's a bit annoying, especially since some of them are pretty strong, like Stabilized Weapon or Improved Cooling Jacket.

Charistoph

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 09 December 2021, 21:29:24 »
They seem to show up when viewing a unit's tooltip in the Megamek lobby, but not elsewhere. It's a bit annoying, especially since some of them are pretty strong, like Stabilized Weapon or Improved Cooling Jacket.

Or when you're printing out for a tabletop campaign game (which is my case).  We just got our hands on a Mercury II, Stag, and Pulverizer, and they have some nice Weapon Quirks.

They show up in the file, but MML just can't/won't see them and print them.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?
Quote from: Megavolt
They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Charistoph's Painted Products of Mechanical Mayhem

Windchild

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 10 December 2021, 10:57:50 »
Quirks have a minimal implementation in MML, but there are two issues this raises because of missing display support for weapon quirks. Please open both in the given repositories:
1) MegaMek: Weapon quirks not displayed in the Summary / TRO views of the MechViewPanel. Please note this is controlled by the EntityViewPane class in the issue.
2) MegaMekLab: Weapon quirks not included in Record Sheet Printout
MegaMek Developer - MekHQ, Personnel, and Internal Focus
MegaMek Discord
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker

Register