Register Register

Author Topic: Question for MegaMekLab: Grav Deck and MDCS  (Read 292 times)

deathzealotzero

• Corporal
  • Mecha Guru
Question for MegaMekLab: Grav Deck and MDCS
« on: 16 September 2021, 04:06:26 »
So, I was wondering if MML will eventually be able to create our own versions of the Argo and maybe convert other Dropships to a similar setup? I also want to know if we could actually get some more equipment to add to our units. For example, I would like to have an option to add Machine Shops, like those onboard the Argo, or crew amenities, again like those on the Argo? Just something I wanted to know since I would love to create my own version of the Argo or create my own similar Dropship design.

Hammer

• Major
    • MegaMek Website
Re: Question for MegaMekLab: Grav Deck and MDCS
« Reply #1 on: 18 September 2021, 10:11:43 »
Nothing planned at this time. It’s difficult to code.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.

monbvol

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Flogging will continue until morale improves
Re: Question for MegaMekLab: Grav Deck and MDCS
« Reply #2 on: 18 September 2021, 11:16:15 »
Also amenities are part of the crew quarters.  So lounges, eating areas, gyms, and other social areas are already included to some extent or another as part of that allocated tonnage.  If I remember right even medical facilities are assumed to be part of this abstraction.

Likewise Machine Shops and other workspaces are largely abstracted in a similar manner but instead of crew quarters more likely part of the engine and structure tonnage for the basics to keep the ship going and likely part of bay tonnage for working on transported units.

Register