Register Register

Author Topic: Steve's Dedicated Server Thread  (Read 138845 times)

Marlin

• Sergeant
Re: Steve's Dedicated Server Thread
« Reply #210 on: 29 March 2019, 15:26:54 »
Greetings Steve,

great that you still keep a Server. We wanted to try it and we broke it. It is still transmitting game data (there was none to transmit though). :(

Is there a chance for a reboot?

Have a nice weekend anyway.
Get to know the ultimate combined arms experience for the Battletech universe! See link below.

http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/board,105.0.html

SteveRestless

• Major
  • Clan Wolf Rho Galaxy "The Altered Beasts"
« Reply #211 on: 23 August 2019, 22:10:21 »
Server updated to 47.0 on 2346
Avatar by Articus for my Devotion to the Timber Wolf

Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя, Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье, Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе, Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя | Let’s go faster than a falcon, Let’s burn with the wolf’s courage, Let’s roar with the hooves of strong horses, Let’s go with the wisdom of Tamgat Genghis - The Hu, Wolf Totem

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #212 on: 24 August 2019, 18:46:39 »
Thanks for keeping these servers going, Steve.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

SteveRestless

• Major
« Reply #213 on: 30 May 2020, 17:27:50 »
Added 47.6 today, running on port 2347.

Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя, Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье, Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе, Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя | Let’s go faster than a falcon, Let’s burn with the wolf’s courage, Let’s roar with the hooves of strong horses, Let’s go with the wisdom of Tamgat Genghis - The Hu, Wolf Totem

SteveRestless

• Major
« Reply #214 on: 02 November 2020, 14:06:02 »
Updated Server to include 47.11 on port 2347

rjhancock

• Master Sergeant
  • MegaMek Server Guy and Mac Enthusist
« Reply #215 on: 03 November 2020, 18:08:41 »
Mind if we add you to the official public servers at https://megamek.games Steve?

SteveRestless

• Major
« Reply #216 on: 15 May 2021, 22:55:17 »
2346 updated to 49.0

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
« Reply #217 on: 16 May 2021, 11:53:58 »
2346 updated to 49.0

Hi, I recommend putting up 0.48.0 as the new stable. We are going to be switching to 49.1 very soon. 0.49.0 is a massively buggy release.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.

SteveRestless

• Major
« Reply #218 on: 15 June 2021, 16:45:26 »
Hi, I recommend putting up 0.48.0 as the new stable. We are going to be switching to 49.1 very soon. 0.49.0 is a massively buggy release.

So noted. I've got to do some updates to the server so I can run a version of java that the new releases will be happy with anyway

rjhancock

• Master Sergeant
  • MegaMek Server Guy and Mac Enthusist
« Reply #219 on: 16 June 2021, 11:14:14 »
We can also add them to the dedicated server list at https://megamek.games as well if you're ok with that.