Register Register

Author Topic: Super Baby  (Read 284 times)

txsoldier94

• Corporal
Super Baby
« on: 07 April 2021, 16:16:51 »
I can't wait for this kid to grow up!  I just wish we knew who the father was....

Simon Landmine

• Lieutenant
  • Enthusiastic mapmaker
Re: Super Baby
« Reply #1 on: 07 April 2021, 17:26:17 »
That lad is going to grow up to be the protagonist of a BT novel, for sure!  ;D
"That's Lieutenant Faceplant to you, Corporal!"

Things that I have learnt through clicking too fast on 'Move Done' on MegaMek: Double-check the CF of the building before jumping onto it, check artillery arrival times before standing in the neighbouring hex, and don't run across your own minefield.

"Hmm, I wonder if I can turn this into a MM map."

dgorsman

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 07 April 2021, 18:14:04 »
I know, I've had several kids pop up who were better in diapers than most of my conventional infantry.  Although, skills like 'tactics' and 'natural aptitude - gunnery' does evoke certain mental images.
Think about it.  It's what we do.
- The Society

Thunder LRMs: the gift that keeps on giving.  They're the glitter of the BattleTech universe.

Thom293

• Corporal
« Reply #3 on: 07 April 2021, 22:06:13 »
That's one awesome kid. 

So how do people decide to marry or conceive. I've had it happen 1 yime between 2 different companies over about 8 years of game time. Lots of people looking to marry/conceive.

Windchild

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 07 April 2021, 22:09:07 »
That's one awesome kid. 

So how do people decide to marry or conceive. I've had it happen 1 yime between 2 different companies over about 8 years of game time. Lots of people looking to marry/conceive.
I've made the current implementation of both systems customizable in Campaign Options / Personnel. Current setups are a daily roll against the maximum set in those options.

Southernskies

• Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 08 April 2021, 03:30:41 »
My lead character wound up with an unmarried child: Tactics +2 and Pain Resistance.  The father was obviously some high-ranked Draconis Combine official (as I was on contract at the time).

txsoldier94

• Corporal
« Reply #6 on: 08 April 2021, 10:07:20 »
I'm thinking that I need to change that kids name from Mark to Carl1 oh Henri2 or Basil3.

Let's see who can figure out those references.

Thom293

• Corporal
« Reply #7 on: 08 April 2021, 20:44:44 »
I've made the current implementation of both systems customizable in Campaign Options / Personnel. Current setups are a daily roll against the maximum set in those options.

Looks like I had it turned off this time.  I guess messed up my preset.  I turned it back on.  Thanks.

Register