Register Register

Author Topic: "Now you know it's not the suit that matters but the pilot inside."  (Read 470 times)

Luciora

• Major
Wolf's Dragoon Gargoyle K kitbash and Clan Wolf Sojourner.

While I was working on the axe during the kitbash of the Gargoyle K, I decided to half the spare Ti Tsang axe and that pretty much determined the theme of the finished mech.
« Last Edit: 26 October 2021, 17:58:26 by Luciora »

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Love the Gargoyle! The helm spike speaks of EVAs to me  :thumbsup:

And good work on the Soujourner, but that is one ugly mini. Just as well I don't Wolf often.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Luciora

• Major
I just want to say, the pilot is probably a descendant of a certain Wolf's Dragoons Zeta Battalion pilot.

Kojak

• Major
  • Neither sleet nor hail nor LRMs
That Garg is glorious. Incredible job.

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
 :thumbsup:

GuyIncognito

• Master Sergeant
Haha, nice Char's Zaku II.

Mecha82

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Some things never change
Very nice. :thumbsup:
Star Captain John Kerensky, 7th Battle Cluster (The Blood-Drinkers), Gamma Galaxy, Clan Wolf 

Chu-sa Jiro Takahashi, 11th Legion of Vega (Swiftness of Wind), Draconis Combine

Middcore

• Warrant Officer
  • The Inner Sphere could always use more Heroes!
This is no Zaku, boy! No-... oh, wait, it actually is a Zaku.
Find a 'Mech. Find a contract. Keep fighting.

FanFic for your feedback:
Fortunes of War
Higher Purpose
Contining Education

Register