Register Register

Author Topic: 1st Watch Caballeros (Imperio)  (Read 410 times)

pat_hdx

• Sergeant
1st Watch Caballeros (Imperio)
« on: 17 November 2020, 03:58:39 »
Kindly bear with me, I am mostly creating this thread because I want to illustrate what I thought a 3090 Imperio Unit might look like for another thread, but I don't want to break rules and will link to it here in the Non-Canon Units. I am not suuuuper familiar with Clan formational doctrine, so forgive any mistakes. I also have next to no idea what I am doing with the photos.

Unit: First Watch Caballeros.
Parent Organisation: The Watch, as it involves experimental  organizations, and the integration of WOB equipment captured at Waystation at 531 and Expatriate Faction Refugees.
Formation: Super Nova Trinary. Why? a) Departs from usual Scorpion formation doctrine to encourage tighter integration, but also b) So that the Commander can technically be Nova Captain (O5) and outrank the Expatriate Demi-Presentor (O4)

1st Watch Super Nova - Command Nova

Support Super Nova - Imperio Guards Nova (On loan) and Security Star

« Last Edit: 17 November 2020, 04:32:50 by pat_hdx »

pat_hdx

• Sergeant
Re: 1st Watch Caballeros (Imperio)
« Reply #1 on: 17 November 2020, 04:29:01 »

First Expatriate Level III 

Command Level II

Support Level II - BA Level II - Reserve

DOC_Agren

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 24 November 2020, 20:43:33 »
??  I'm I not see anyrhing of the unit?
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

pat_hdx

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 25 November 2020, 01:38:18 »
You can't see the photos? They load for me. I'll attach them here in case.

pat_hdx

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 25 November 2020, 01:39:03 »
Last one

DOC_Agren

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: 26 November 2020, 19:59:34 »
Thank you

Now I will try to understand the Watch
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

pat_hdx

• Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: 27 November 2020, 18:56:07 »
Oh boy, my interpretation is probably not too Cannon. I started writing a little Fanfic, where the Watch has a few ex-Eridani Light Horse Itel types try to steer the Imperio toward a Combined Arms Approach.

They also become the reason that the Imperio run a successful counter-insurgency campaign against locals and Clan Watch.