Register Register

Author Topic: House Ma-Tsu Kai (3145)  (Read 27029 times)

Kojak

• Major
  • Neither sleet nor hail nor LRMs
Re: House Ma-Tsu Kai (3145)
« Reply #90 on: 28 February 2021, 04:23:38 »
At this point, I'll take what I can get.  xp

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
« Reply #91 on: 22 October 2021, 02:08:32 »
I've finally been able to resume my weekly Thursday night game, and tonight I got in my first session since March. It feels good to be back in the saddle.

"Deep down, I suspect the eject handle on the Hunchback IIC was never actually connected to anything. The regs just say it has to be there."
- Klarg1

Kojak

• Major
« Reply #92 on: 12 November 2021, 03:09:39 »
I have newfound respect for Clean Kill. They have been far and away more formidable than I ever anticipated. Alternatively, maybe I just suck? Anyway, reinforcements have been called in. The remains of Clean Kill have fallen back in good order and are digging in for another round of slug-outs, but the numbers are beginning to tell.

- Klarg1

Deathknight69

• Lieutenant
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
« Reply #93 on: 13 November 2021, 22:46:00 »
Looks great Kojak.

Damn I wish I could get MM to work for me !! I'm a computer sloth/slug
TLR2-O Templar Omni-Mech -> Gotta Have  & Luv It!!
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2815
« Reply #94 on: 14 November 2021, 16:22:21 »
Kojak, this is an absolutely fantastic read-through. I'm sorry I've been ignorant of this thread and campaign the last 7 years, as it seems like a great time. I *really* like your style with how you come up with and present scenarios and background for them. Eagerly looking forward to more!
« Last Edit: 14 November 2021, 21:27:14 by Crimson Dynamo »
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Kojak

• Major
« Reply #95 on: 29 November 2021, 23:19:42 »
Kojak, this is an absolutely fantastic read-through. I'm sorry I've been ignorant of this thread and campaign the last 7 years, as it seems like a great time. I *really* like your style with how you come up with and present scenarios and background for them. Eagerly looking forward to more!

Thank you for the kind words! The next session will be the Thursday after this one, and I'll be sure to post at least one screenshot as usual.

- Klarg1

Register