Register Register

Author Topic: Outreach Irregulars  (Read 3553 times)

Daryk

• Colonel
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Re: Outreach Irregulars
« Reply #60 on: 25 April 2021, 08:18:25 »
Is TT ever NOT your OPFOR??  ???

Deathknight69

• Lieutenant
  • Supernaturalizing the universe !!
« Reply #61 on: 25 April 2021, 08:53:29 »
Technically he shouldn't be anywhere to be found in the picture / holovid / drug infused nightmare that has to do with this unit. Yet he seems to be able to insinuate himself into just about anything involving a unit of mine.
TLR2-O Templar Omni-Mech -> Gotta Have  & Luv It!!
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel
"What's a little canon-deviation amongst friends and enemies" - Self

Stormrider

• Sergeant
  • To each his own unless I'm running the show.
« Reply #62 on: 26 April 2021, 22:05:55 »
Umm, No comment as to the reported whereabouts of the aforementioned OpFor originator.  ;).

I will say this: I do enjoy Tt's very creative mind. Makes being a evil gm sooooo much easier. :D >:D

Now getting my dice to co-operate would be much more fun.

All hail the god of war!!

Avatar by ShadowRaven. Thanks SR.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #63 on: 27 April 2021, 17:55:37 »
Umm, No comment as to the reported whereabouts of the aforementioned OpFor originator.  ;).

I'm around... waiting in the Shadows with a Division, sorta.

Why? Need a more eviler OpFor?

TT

HPG sent! ( crackling manic laughter.... )
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Deathknight69

• Lieutenant
« Reply #64 on: 02 May 2021, 01:45:07 »
Situation:
Grant's Station Tango, Nuevo Roma
TOMANS, LYRAN ALLIANCE
01 August 3068

"Tomans isn't my first choice for R&R, but after the year we've had, the Irregulars need some down time. Between the missions and the current state of the Inner Sphere, there's no telling when we'll get the chance again. Officially, we're garrisoning IE's main research facility here, but you can see the beach from anywhere in the complex, and it's the freshest air we've inhaled in months. If it wasn't for the occasional earthquake and the Jade Falcons sitting only a jump away, it'd be perfect. So, why do I have a feeling of dread that something nasty is coming? Maybe it's because the first time I tangled with those green turkeys, they destroyed my entire unit; the second time cost me my wife and the kids' Mom. I've ordered everyone to stay close, just in case. I hope I'm wrong." Excerpt from personal log: D. J. Callaghan, Capt., C.O.,  Aug. '68

On the first of August 3068, while the 1st Outreach Irregulars were garrisoning the planet's main facility, Caine Genome Research Center, The mysterious Green Ghosts arrived on planet. Well-trained, well-equipped and strongly disciplined, the unit pressed the attack when they found the mercenaries and despite being heavily outnumbered, the Ghosts nearly broke their lines before being driven back. And just as things seemed could end well, a Clan Jade Falcon force appeared also ready to raid the planet. They started shooting both the Green Ghosts and the mercenaries. The Green Ghosts decided to leave in the ensuing chaos, so the Jade Falcons kept pressing, but they found Drake Callaghan wanting. After having taken out three Falcon Mechs, a Star Captain in an Executioner challenged him. After their Star Captain went down, the Falcons retreated, leaving the mercenaries holding the battlefield. IE lost about a third of their buildings, but their casualties should be light.

{Excerpt from Wolfnet report 30680929/271-Beta, filed by agent Ramios 2}
When the damned Jade Falcons showed up and started shooting at both sides, The Ghosts didn't like their chances, so they retreated, and we lost them in the ensuing chaos. Captain Callaghan's demeanor when the Falcons showed up was surprising so say the least. I knew he hated the Falcons, but I didn't realize how deep his hatred ran until he started using alpha strikes on the closest Clan target. After he destroyed his third falcon, a Star Captain Kacius Malthus in an Executioner challenged him. I have included the footage of the fight with this report, and I have never witness'ed such a brutal or one-sided trial between a Clanner and an Inner Sphere warrior. Chief Tetsuko-Ayres thinks he can salvage some of the Executioner's parts, but I am not taking any bets on that happening.

« Last Edit: 17 May 2021, 03:19:37 by Deathknight69 »
"Remember kids, Ammo explosion's are as much fun as friendly fire and incoming fire has the right-of-way." - ShadowSeraph
Avatar by Wombat, Thanks again to the blue fuzzy marsupial of wanton destruction.
"SRM Carrier. It's actual combat value is irrelevant; the face of a player when one of their 'mechs takes a point-blank shot from one is priceless!  ^-^" - Fireangel

Daryk

• Colonel
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #65 on: 02 May 2021, 05:31:05 »
Finally, some "good" news!  :D

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #66 on: 02 May 2021, 23:51:32 »
🎼

' Saw the Green Ghost attackin'...
   Wasn't me...

Saw the Jade Falcons raidin'...
   Wasn't me...

Couldn't blame someone else...
   Like Stormy...

So you decided to blame truetanker...
   Why me...'

🎼

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #67 on: 03 May 2021, 00:01:16 »
When in doubt blame TT, the No1 in the blame game. ;)
I wish I could get a good grip on reality, then I would choke it.
Growing old is inevitable,
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #68 on: 03 May 2021, 00:02:53 »
Makes you Number 2, quiaff?  ^-^

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Stormrider

• Sergeant
  • To each his own unless I'm running the show.
« Reply #69 on: 09 May 2021, 09:02:50 »
Well we've completed the "Final Curtain" mini-campaign and I got to punish Dk69 pretty sweetly  >:D - with minimal Tt involvement - but I goofed on the one fact that some of the salvage he scrounged was seriously choice stuff... I didn't make sure that one specific unit was "truly destroyed"...

So our favorite unit C.O. will be sporting a relatively new ride... Don't hate on me too badly guys...

All hail the god of war!!

Avatar by ShadowRaven. Thanks SR.

DOC_Agren

• Captain
« Reply #70 on: 09 May 2021, 17:52:15 »
sometimes he needs to catch a break.  8)
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

snakespinner

• Captain
« Reply #71 on: 09 May 2021, 21:47:55 »
You had one job Stormrider.
Oh well back to TT's reeducation kindergarten for you. ;)
I wish I could get a good grip on reality, then I would choke it.
Growing old is inevitable,
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #72 on: 09 May 2021, 23:51:17 »

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Deathknight69

• Lieutenant
« Reply #73 on: 11 May 2021, 06:51:54 »
I'll just drop this in here: Tt, You ain't gonna like it !! Ha ha ha  :D ;D :)) ...

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #74 on: 11 May 2021, 19:10:25 »
Wait...

You got " Baby "?

Oh my...

* scrambled HPG sent *

Alpha Omega Clearance required, Delta Omicron code initiated.

TT
( Stormy... )
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

DOC_Agren

• Captain
« Reply #75 on: 12 May 2021, 16:25:25 »
Wait...

You got " Baby "?

Oh my...

* scrambled HPG sent *

Alpha Omega Clearance required, Delta Omicron code initiated.

TT
( Stormy... )

Baby???  what is Baby???
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #76 on: 12 May 2021, 18:42:27 »
* Agent ' Doc_Agren ' code accepted, transferring datum field files...

Ba3y.xmlxxx.org\.6.6.6./dat uploading...

Files sent... decryption in 3... 2... 1... files unlocked.

May Peace of Blake be with YOU! *

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

Register