Register Register

Author Topic: Anime/Grand M@sterthread - 86 gacha rolls & still no FMP Finale  (Read 43759 times)

elf25s

• Major
you sure cannot out run death...but sure as hell you can make that bastard work for it!

Foxx Ital

• Captain
  • Still Clanilicious
Re: Anime/Grand M@sterthread - 86 gacha rolls & still no FMP Finale
« Reply #751 on: 11 August 2022, 04:45:22 »
I fell down the Re:Zero hole x.X
Clan Ghost Bear:  We may not like you, but you're not bothering us, so you may exist.
 If your BA tactics can't be described as shenanigans, you're probably doing it wrong. ^-^ -Weirdo
 <Kojak> Yeah, there's definitely a learning curve with BA, But once you learn how to use 'em well they're addictive,heck, just look at what happened to Foxx ;-)
<Steve_Restless> its YOU who I shouldn't underestimate. I could give you a broom handle and I'd find you sitting on top of the enemy stormcrow, smug surat grin on your face

MadCapellan

• Furibunda Scriptorem
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Another peaceful day in the Capellan Confederation
    • Check out the anime I've seen & reviewed!
« Reply #752 on: 11 August 2022, 09:29:15 »
I fell down the Re:Zero hole x.X

Goooood! It's a blast of a ride, hoping for a S4 eventually

Foxx Ital

• Captain
  • Still Clanilicious
« Reply #753 on: 11 August 2022, 23:59:40 »
Goooood! It's a blast of a ride, hoping for a S4 eventually
Came into it with no expectations and open mind...binging it and halfway through season 2. ^_^
Clan Ghost Bear:  We may not like you, but you're not bothering us, so you may exist.
 If your BA tactics can't be described as shenanigans, you're probably doing it wrong. ^-^ -Weirdo
 <Kojak> Yeah, there's definitely a learning curve with BA, But once you learn how to use 'em well they're addictive,heck, just look at what happened to Foxx ;-)
<Steve_Restless> its YOU who I shouldn't underestimate. I could give you a broom handle and I'd find you sitting on top of the enemy stormcrow, smug surat grin on your face

Mecha82

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Some things never change
« Reply #754 on: 15 August 2022, 17:42:51 »
Fuuto Pi Ep3 was really good. Not only we saw W in action but also his CycloneJoker, LunaJoker, LunaTrigger and HeatMetal forms.
Star Captain John Kerensky, 7th Battle Cluster (The Blood-Drinkers), Gamma Galaxy, Clan Wolf 

Chu-sa Jiro Takahashi, 11th Legion of Vega (Swiftness of Wind), Draconis Combine

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Colonel
  • Wipe your mouth!
« Reply #755 on: 19 August 2022, 20:22:17 »
Watching Tekken: Bloodline.

It's the story of Tekken 3.  Seeing the characters using their signature attacks from the games is fun, but there's some weird stuff.  Heihachi has been bulked out to the point that he looks like he's the same size as Jack, and the voice actor they got doesn't sound remotely like the deep baritone he had in the games.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

elf25s

• Major
« Reply #756 on: 20 August 2022, 09:11:35 »
live full metal alchemist revenge of scar just came out
you sure cannot out run death...but sure as hell you can make that bastard work for it!

Mecha82

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #757 on: 20 August 2022, 15:26:59 »
Well then in Lycoris Recoil things are getting really bad to our plucky heroine as Mr. Yoshi plan is unfolding. Based on how Ep8 ended next episode is going to be banger. 
« Last Edit: 24 August 2022, 15:35:12 by Mecha82 »
Star Captain John Kerensky, 7th Battle Cluster (The Blood-Drinkers), Gamma Galaxy, Clan Wolf 

Chu-sa Jiro Takahashi, 11th Legion of Vega (Swiftness of Wind), Draconis Combine

Darth Nichos

• Lieutenant
« Reply #758 on: 23 August 2022, 20:39:01 »
I know; it's been a while since I've hated a villain as such as he

Luminous Witches episode 7; One heck of a cameo/crossover to the first season of the original Strike Witches. This episode definitely showed us where this series fits in the overall timeline of the universe.
To End is to Begin; therefore there are no Endings, only Beginnings

Peace without Liberty is Oppression with Clothing

Mecha82

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #759 on: 27 August 2022, 17:53:06 »
Well then I didn't expect that from Lycoris Recoil Ep9. So basically Mr. Yoshi's plan was to shorten Chiaki's life span even more than it already was just because she didn't fill some predetermined purpose. That's harsh. Especially when he is reason why she doesn't kill.

HeavyArmorMecha

• Sergeant
« Reply #760 on: 28 August 2022, 03:53:18 »
Engage Kiss. Rom-Com my ass.

It turns out more and more tragic for the protagonist.

elf25s

• Major

Mecha82

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #762 on: 31 August 2022, 11:48:57 »
Okay Witch from Mercury prologue is out and it's awesome. 

Darth Nichos

• Lieutenant
« Reply #763 on: 31 August 2022, 18:35:57 »
Okay Witch from Mercury prologue is out and it's awesome.

Definitely awesome; haven't been this excited for a Gundam series in a long time
To End is to Begin; therefore there are no Endings, only Beginnings

Peace without Liberty is Oppression with Clothing

elf25s

• Major

Mecha82

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #765 on: 05 September 2022, 07:03:34 »
Fuuto Pi Ep6 was another banger of episode for that series. We saw FangJoker in action as well as what main villain can do.

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
  • Swamp Angels Mercenary Regiment
« Reply #766 on: 05 September 2022, 08:12:09 »
Lycoris Recoil just keeps getting better and better.
We hear that there are tumults and riots in Rome, and that voices are raised concerning the army and the quality of our soldiers. Make haste to reassure us that you love and support us as we love and support you, for if we find that we have left our bones to bleach in these sands in vain, then beware the fury of the legions.

elf25s

• Major
« Reply #767 on: 05 September 2022, 09:10:51 »
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-09-05/ancient-magus-bride-anime-gets-2nd-season-in-april-2023/.189289
april is sooooo far away! i loved the manga and anime especially of the music

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
We hear that there are tumults and riots in Rome, and that voices are raised concerning the army and the quality of our soldiers. Make haste to reassure us that you love and support us as we love and support you, for if we find that we have left our bones to bleach in these sands in vain, then beware the fury of the legions.

Mecha82

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #769 on: 07 September 2022, 07:27:21 »
Getting more Ancient Magus' Bride is always good. S1 was so good that it made many (me included) want more. 

monbvol

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Flogging will continue until morale improves
« Reply #770 on: 15 September 2022, 10:57:29 »
I've started watching one I'll probably never get the title of right without it right in front of me for reference.  Living with my Uncle who has returned from another world after 17 years.

Overall I'm rather enjoying it.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Colonel
  • Wipe your mouth!
« Reply #771 on: 15 September 2022, 23:20:27 »
Tried watching the first episode of Cyberpunk.  I liked the art style in BNA, but in this it's just distracting.  Also found nothing that made me actually want to care about the teenage punk protagonist.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #772 on: 16 September 2022, 00:53:51 »
Isekai Ojisan is the easiest way to refer to it.

I've started watching one I'll probably never get the title of right without it right in front of me for reference.  Living with my Uncle who has returned from another world after 17 years.

Overall I'm rather enjoying it.

DarkSpade

• Major
« Reply #773 on: 16 September 2022, 18:22:27 »
I'm trying to not get my hopes up on this after what happened with Azur Lane, but I am curious.

https://youtu.be/xdKay6bhIMg

Hoping Aether is the protag.  Lumine makes for a much better "villain".
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

ANS Kamas P81

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #774 on: 16 September 2022, 19:14:15 »
It's ufotable, no matter how it turns out it's going to be a gorgeous ride to get there and worth watching just for the visuals.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Colonel
  • Wipe your mouth!
« Reply #775 on: 17 September 2022, 22:41:46 »
Tried watching the first episode of Cyberpunk.  I liked the art style in BNA, but in this it's just distracting.  Also found nothing that made me actually want to care about the teenage punk protagonist.

Well, gave it a second chance and I'm glad I did.  The show picks up significantly after the first episode.  Very good series, highly recommend.

elf25s

• Major

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
« Reply #777 on: 18 September 2022, 21:08:43 »
I'm trying to not get my hopes up on this after what happened with Azur Lane, but I am curious.

https://youtu.be/xdKay6bhIMg

Hoping Aether is the protag.  Lumine makes for a much better "villain".

It has Ufotable's label on it and that should at least mean good animation.

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
« Reply #778 on: 18 September 2022, 21:11:19 »
Lycoris Recoil has been a great ride!

Just one more episode to go. If they ace this last one then this series will definitely be up there for anime of the year in my book.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Colonel
  • Wipe your mouth!
« Reply #779 on: 18 September 2022, 21:41:21 »
Finished Cyberpunk: Edgerunner.  The ending was definitely "standard cyberpunk downer."  Which quite frankly I feel like the genre has turned into a cliche.  Overall it's a good show but the middle part is the most enjoyable.

Register