Author Topic: Hmmm  (Read 464 times)

Slade, The Grey Fox

• The Gentlemen's Mercenary
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Warrant Officer
    • My FanFic Page
Hmmm
« on: 05 August 2022, 08:12:06 »
Posting from an iPhone is like trying to get promoted in the Cappellan Army.  It’s really difficult…..
"Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it."
"Slavish adherence to ritual is a sign one has nothing better to do" - Natasha Kerensky

JadeHellbringer

• The Very Model Of A Modern Major General
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Mistakes were made.
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #1 on: 05 August 2022, 08:16:23 »
Bah. Promotion in the CCAF is easy. Stab your CO in the kidneys, cunningly frame on your greatest rival, get promoted to the open position. Repeat as needed.
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

pokefan548

• Lieutenant
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
« Reply #2 on: 05 August 2022, 10:00:49 »
Bah. Promotion in the CCAF is easy. Stab your CO in the kidneys, cunningly frame on your greatest rival, get promoted to the open position. Repeat as needed.
Honestly, not even that. Just plant some anti-Liao propaganda in his footlocker.
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

BattleTech players: Throwing the baby out with the bathwater since 1984!
"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Useless and I didn't even get to be pretty
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #3 on: 05 August 2022, 10:19:52 »
it requires a certain amount of adapting. lots of zooming and scrolling. you'll be an experienced Jiang-jun before you know it.

note that if you need to modify your posts, use the "modify" option up next to Quote rather than the quick modify option down by report to moderator. using the latter if you have any apostrophes will turn them into the punctuation HTML code.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #4 on: 05 August 2022, 17:27:41 »
Yikes!  That's key information that should be pinned somewhere!  :o

Failure16

• Lieutenant
  • Better Days
« Reply #5 on: 05 August 2022, 19:01:08 »
Honestly, not even that. Just plant some anti-Liao propaganda in his footlocker.

You are a subversive imposter.

True defenders of the Confederation don't warrant, nor need, footlockers, since their virtue and clarity of purpose armors them against external needs or frivolities.

Or so I'm told. I simply shoot them on sight.
Thought I might get a rocket ride when I was a child.          We are the wild youth, 
But it was a lie, that I told myself                                          Chasing visions of our futures.
When I needed something good.                                            One day we'll reveal the truth,
At 17, I had a better dream; now I'm 33, and it isn't me.        That one will die before he gets there.

But I'd think of something better if I could
                           --E. Tonra
--A. Duritz

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #6 on: 05 August 2022, 19:31:54 »
LOL!  That's a good one!  ;D

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #7 on: 06 August 2022, 00:03:30 »
You are a subversive imposter.

True defenders of the Confederation don't warrant, nor need, footlockers, since their virtue and clarity of purpose armors them against external needs or frivolities.

Or so I'm told. I simply shoot them on sight.
So true...   ;D ;D ;D ;D
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"