Register Register

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Clan Chatterweb / Re: Star League in Exile SDS
« Last post by Weirdo on Today at 19:51:22 »
Did he say Caspar or SDS? The wording is extremely important here.
Yeah, I dropped Vivy after three episodes because I'm pretty dissatisfied by time-travel stories in general and the writing just didn't seem to be living up to the animation at all - far too many leaps of logic or irrational actions being taken for inscrutable goals.
BattleMechs / Re: CGR-1A-KE "Knight Errant"
« Last post by Hellraiser on Today at 19:45:45 »
I'd drop both Torso ML for 1 in the Head & Max Armor.

Matches the layout of the 1A better that way.

Otherwise I like it.
BattleMechs / Re: a better 3050 panther
« Last post by Hellraiser on Today at 19:44:18 »
Hear me out, I could actually see this if the original had an ER PPC. With an intro of 2759, it is plausible the standard PPC was an unreported downgrade. The long range is not necessarily lost, especially if your ambush involves blasting the intervening light building. Nothing says, “surprise!”, like a building exploding to reveal a bunch of Panthers and a cloud of SRMs :o
ERPPC was confined to Hegemony Royal units still IIRC due to being so new.
That said the Original had a LL & was upgraded to PPC for Production.
Even at the beginning of the series I was getting a 12 monkeys vibes....

Yeah, the explanation for why they were doing what they were doing made no sense.
Clan Chatterweb / Re: Star League in Exile SDS
« Last post by Talen5000 on Today at 19:36:35 »
Ditto. I knew they had an SDS, I don't remember anything about drones.

Part of the information Trent brought back was that Huntress had a Caspar system. One reason why destroying the control nexus was so important.

Of course, you could argue the info was wrong.
Fan Designs and Rules / Re: In Hindsight
« Last post by RifleMech on Today at 19:31:30 »
Yet removing them make the rest of the Clans feel the same.
It wouldn't surprise me.
Even at the beginning of the series I was getting a 12 monkeys vibes....
The Dragoons were pumping out stupidly good amounts of Clantech in the 50s.  They were also producing the Gallowglas WD and the Marauder II C.

They just didn't share it with anyone.
Just finished episode 7, and by now i'm really wondering if Matsumoto gets "updates" on the difference in development at all - and if not just what data he is working on.

With Dr. Saeki's death at the end of episode 6 in particular the original line should be completely impossible now. Unless the events they're working are just a ruse, and individually inconsequential to the future.

It wouldn't surprise me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register