Register Register

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
They'd also seize all the HPGs in their territory rather than allow ComStar to operate them. The version that's a supposedly neutral power that has no territorial goals could be tolerated, but not a neighboring nation.
I think in one of the Renegade HGP interviews or one of the CGL AMAs it was stated that a lot of things way back in the 80s and even into the early 90s were literally typed up on a typewriter or very basic word processor with the physical documents being cut up then laid out only to be photocopied into a "final" page layout.

That sounds…….. unfortunate…… to try to find any records or editing history of.
What program would they even have used in the late 80s, wordperfect?
I think in one of the Renegade HGP interviews or one of the CGL AMAs it was stated that a lot of things way back in the 80s and even into the early 90s were literally typed up on a typewriter or very basic word processor with the physical documents being cut up then laid out only to be photocopied into a "final" page layout.
What program would they even have used in the late 80s, wordperfect?
Least I felt I could do. No-one is truly gone while they are remembered.
BattleTech Miniatures / Ostroc and Wolverine.
« Last post by agen2 on Today at 13:40:03 »
Fan Fiction / Re: The glow of a worm inside a child's eye...
« Last post by Dave Talley on Today at 13:39:15 »
Yah no Tabby

But a surprise delegation of sampans with  a newly certified navigator would be fun
« Last post by croaker on Today at 13:32:47 »
I sincerely doubt that Tabby would be allowed to be shown off even at this point. We're talking totally black secret that lives have been spent to secure, and word of is not for any reason to go over HPG....
In general, floating crit rules. It can be both more dangerous or less lethal, but adds more excitement to the game.

It has happened twice that a floating crit ended up with a head shot and cockpit crit.
« Last post by nroe03742 on Today at 13:20:11 »
that is a suckers bet in regards to comstar the best thing that they can do without revealing that they have warships is send cv dropships loaded to the gills with fighters that are loaded to the max with nukes to ensure a kill
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10