Register Register

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I'm glad to see some MWDA characters are getting a spotlight. Did you already have that character in the back of your mind or did you come across him after searching through a dozen different sources for your research?

I wanted some continuity. I didn't want him to just be a character who came out of nowhere, so I dug around various sources for previously named Jade Falcon characters. Jiyi came up, and his profile fit exactly with what I wanted, so I ran with him.
Don't disrespect corvids like that.
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Tamar Rising Easter Egg
« Last post by Mendrugo on Today at 23:28:26 »
I'll be curious to see if anyone can find hidden messages in the last page of the fiction section.
"It's different and fun" is basically enough to catch my interest, for Bear and Cappie forces.
« Last post by Adrian Gideon on Today at 23:20:20 »
;D

I remember the same text from the original sample page you put together for the Combat Manual pitch.
noli figere quod non fractum
Clan Chatterweb / Re: Clan Protectorate
« Last post by Middcore on Today at 23:13:46 »
If the FWL joins the new Star League

*retches*

This would convince me to abandon the faction when even literally breaking up the faction didn't.
" <retching noises> " I'm rooting for this guy. It's clearly true love! ;D

Researching the character, I saw she had a first marriage that "didn't take"; now she needs help from anywhere she can find it.  Seemed like a romcom setup, at the very least.  "'Mechs in the City"

All systems: Nominal>:D

And yes, it does the readout in that voice.
Clan Chatterweb / Re: Clan Protectorate
« Last post by rebs on Today at 23:05:56 »
Nova Cats! 

Move to the Clan Protectorate!  Forget canon, and take your table top games here.  Plenty of room to grow. 

And with the re-emergence of the Smoke Jaguars, as well as the Falcons being cut down to size, plenty of fair Clan competition now exists.

Need equipment?  Spina Khanate is here for your every need.  Have no fear about that.  Plenty of Omnis to go around.
Hopefully the falcons recover from whats all going down in a way that falcon players can enjoy

Wishing the same. Seyla.
« Last post by Doc Swift on Today at 22:52:00 »
Well.
You can try to decipher it and see.
It’s possible I’ve been dropping these in books for years.

;D

I remember the same text from the original sample page you put together for the Combat Manual pitch.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10