Register Register

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Nice.
But given they were actually able to hurt the Purifiers, 0 damage seems a bit low ;)

MEL special ability, +1 to physical attack damage.  8)
All the things  :D

Just seems that we are at a good place, and excited to see what's in store for the future.

What I'd love to see? As mentioned in a previous thread some time ago....ilClan Era organized play (e.g. Living Greyhawk) where outcomes have an impact to the future story line.
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Another Thread for Dinosaur Talk
« Last post by GRUD on Today at 18:54:47 »
There's also whatever the heck the 'Mech sized "Bio-Mech" was in the Blackstone comic.

My best guess, the Combine was experimenting with cybernetic augmentation of trained megafauna in the late Star League era.

OR the people fighting them were on Hallucinogenic drugs!  :thumbsup:  Willingly or unwillingly!
On a related note, do we know if the Pike will make the Rec Guides?

I'm hopeful we'll one day get the fluff that explains how the ClanTech Pike became so ubiquitous.
We got rid of DinoTech, and now you're starting up FishTech?  :D
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Another Thread for Dinosaur Talk
« Last post by DarkISI on Today at 18:52:50 »
Fun with the MUL

Nice.
But given they were actually able to hurt the Purifiers, 0 damage seems a bit low ;)
Aside from the obvious joke that none of the first batch of Clan tanks are worthy of ever being called "classics"... :)

They're classic examples of what happens when you try to design tanks that have a radically different aesthetic from the stuff we'd already seen. :)
Huh? Are you talking about the physical book or the PDF? My PDF copy seems to be the same color font and background as Tamar Rising.
Off Topic / Re: Transformers: Rise of the Beasts trailer
« Last post by MoneyLovinOgre4Hire on Today at 18:48:10 »
Newer takes on Jetfire also tend to center on his role as a scientist, which the G1 stuff tended to ignore because the Autobots already had Wheeljack.
More of the Fedsuns/ Combine war.
You have to admit that this one suffers telegraphing as much as ilClan did. About the only unexpected outcome would be if Julian started dating Yori.
Handbook Major Periphery States also has the Mechwarrior at the start talk about Mech sized dragons that took AC/20 fire...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Register