Register Register

Author Topic: Game Stats for Jerome Blake and General A. Kerensky  (Read 469 times)

Arcanist Raven

• Recruit
Game Stats for Jerome Blake and General A. Kerensky
« on: 03 December 2020, 17:36:09 »
So, I'm looking for the actual game stats for these 2 individuals whether they be 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd Editon. Does anyone know if they exist and if so what book or books can I find them in? I'm not having any luck going through my books and pdfs.

Thanks in advance.

victor_shaw

• Lieutenant
Re: Game Stats for Jerome Blake and General A. Kerensky
« Reply #1 on: 03 December 2020, 18:53:05 »
So, I'm looking for the actual game stats for these 2 individuals whether they be 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd Editon. Does anyone know if they exist and if so what book or books can I find them in? I'm not having any luck going through my books and pdfs.

Thanks in advance.

No stats have ever been provided for these two characters in any of the editions.
I may as part of my AtoW conversion provide historical figures, but they would be non-canon.

Arcanist Raven

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 03 December 2020, 19:10:00 »
Yeah, that is what I was thinking. I'm going to be running a game with those 2 people involved, would have been nice to have their stats. Guess I can always work up what I will need from them. Thanks.

Kerfuffin(925)

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: 03 December 2020, 21:46:36 »
Yeah, that is what I was thinking. I'm going to be running a game with those 2 people involved, would have been nice to have their stats. Guess I can always work up what I will need from them. Thanks.

Id imagine at their level of prestiege/(some word I cant think of but means something similar) their stats could be covered by fiat.

I remembered the word but then i forgot it again.