Register Register

Author Topic: Post-Jihad ISaW  (Read 226 times)

Ufnal

• Recruit
Post-Jihad ISaW
« on: 16 November 2022, 02:39:55 »
Reading through the post-Jihad field manuals, they seem like wonderful settings for an ISaW game. However, if I'm not mistaken, they lack some information that would be needed to play such a scenario (regime traits and the locations of factories and regional capitals; maybe a hex map too). Is there any chance that such information will be made officially available?

pokefan548

• Lieutenant
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
Re: Post-Jihad ISaW
« Reply #1 on: 16 November 2022, 08:35:58 »
It's not impossible, but it's been about five years since ISW has gotten meaningful support so... unlikely at this juncture. And any support for eras after 3025 would practically have to make a stopover in the Clan Invasion era to make sure Clan tech and rules are thoroughly accounted for. Would be neat, and it's not impossible, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

So, until then, you're going to have to assign traits, borders, etc. manually based on information from sourcebooks and fiction of the era.
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

BattleTech players: Throwing the baby out with the bathwater since 1984!
"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth

Register