Register Register

Author Topic: Antallos (Port Krin) circa 3025  (Read 451 times)

kaliban

• Warrant Officer
Antallos (Port Krin) circa 3025
« on: 26 May 2021, 13:52:54 »
Is there any source that could give the approximate strength of the military forces in Antallos circa 3025?

I would like also to better understand which organizations were based there by this time

Baldur Mekorig

• Lieutenant
  • Join the Brotherhood, our mechs are cuter!
    • My Facebook
Re: Antallos (Port Krin) circa 3025
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2021, 15:29:14 »
Antallos have a number of small cities, with Port Krin beign the biggest. Its a free port, so you can found a number of clandestine organizations working there, as well a number of pirate bands calling it his home base. IIRc, there is a small militia that provide security to whomever rules the place, and manned some AAA turrets. After that, yo can also count a small number of pirate bands, raging from a lance to a battalion at most.

Check Royalty and Rouges and HTP:Antallos.
No deseés que mueran tus enemigos
Es mejor que estén vivos para verte triunfar
La conciencia vale más que mil testigos
Nunca lastimes a quién después no puedas matar

CVB

• Warrant Officer
Re: Antallos (Port Krin) circa 3025
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2021, 16:06:25 »
For an impression of the relative strengths of the various city states and factions, here is a quote from Periphery 1st ed. (FASA 1629): "In recent months, the ruler of Port Krin [...] has been negotiating with Draconis Combine officials for the acquisition of several large BattleMechs [...]. If such an arrangement develops, Port Krin could become the dominant political state on the planet [...].
*"But we don't play Battletech to have Simple" - NavPoint

I'm willing to suspend my disbelief, but I'm not willing to hang it by the neck until it's dead, dead, dead!