Register Register

Author Topic: So... I'm guessing Comstar is basically finished:  (Read 7922 times)

BrianDavion

• Lieutenant
Re: So... I'm guessing Comstar is basically finished:
« Reply #90 on: 02 July 2022, 01:04:35 »
It is in the PDF.

you realize I was joking right? .... white hand, fighting Uruk hai... come on :)

LosTech Toaster

• Recruit
« Reply #91 on: 22 August 2022, 15:32:17 »
I'm not an expert in the lore but I say ComStar is out there somewhere. Ya know...being ComStar.  ;)
Star Commander in Clan Jade Falcon

ComStar Lives!

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • The Temple Grounds - My Roleplaying and History website
« Reply #92 on: 23 August 2022, 01:59:31 »
you realize I was joking right? .... white hand, fighting Uruk hai... come on :)
the PDF specifically refers to them as neoblakists.

page 5:
A few pre-Blackout terrorist organizations, such as the Blakist-identified White Hand, the Capellan-leaning Daughters of Kali and the pro-Republic Kittery Renaissance, viewed the sudden chaos as a license to pursue their violent goals with impunity.

and on page 22:
White Hand
Leader: “Precentor Maximian”
Goals: Collapse society and institute neo-Blakist rule.
History: Best known for their actions on Towne, the White Hand was initially thought to be a local group claiming Blakist connections as a scare tactic. Subsequent events, however, including a rise in neo-Blakist activities in the former Free Worlds League, seem to indicate it is, in fact, much more. Verifiable reports are scarce, but Republic intelligence has begun to connect the Hand to several other known neo-Blakist organizations both inside and outside our borders.