Register Register

Author Topic: Anything offical  (Read 563 times)

Oriffel

• Private
Anything offical
« on: 02 July 2022, 15:22:56 »
Does anyone know any official sources for some decals for the Rasalhague Dominion and the Raven Alliance?

I've reached out to FPG and no response. Reached out again and nothing. Are they the only official source?

Anyone have any leads on this? I want my next Raven and Dominion naval units to be up to date for the Ilclan era but the most recent "new" faction seems to just be the RoS.

Psycho

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
Re: Anything offical
« Reply #1 on: 02 July 2022, 21:27:49 »
Raven Alliance exists in the Dark Age section. No clue on possible RD addition. Yes, FPG is the only official source; demand for BT decals isn't exactly something that has required competition. Unfortunately, it is something caught in a sort of purgatory - what was all fine and good before is less so as things change, demand changes, and the guy who handles the art side takes on a whole lot more responsibility (ie now the line developer).

Oriffel

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 03 July 2022, 01:00:30 »
Raven Alliance exists in the Dark Age section. No clue on possible RD addition. Yes, FPG is the only official source; demand for BT decals isn't exactly something that has required competition. Unfortunately, it is something caught in a sort of purgatory - what was all fine and good before is less so as things change, demand changes, and the guy who handles the art side takes on a whole lot more responsibility (ie now the line developer).

Can you send me a link? I honestly can't find it anywhere.

Psycho

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: 03 July 2022, 14:50:52 »
I'm sorry, I must have been mistaken. I know I had checked on the Ras. Dom. recently, and knew they weren't there, but thought I had seen the Raven Alliance. You're not crazy; my brain is malfunctioning.

Crackerb0x

• CamoSpecs
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 13 July 2022, 08:23:04 »
I bought Raven Alliance from FPG recently and have heard from them that the Dominion is available. Both are not listed on their website, however.

Oriffel

• Private
« Reply #5 on: 15 July 2022, 14:05:34 »
I bought Raven Alliance from FPG recently and have heard from them that the Dominion is available. Both are not listed on their website, however.

Good to know! Its strange how hard to find they are! Sine FPG hasn't been responsive with general inquiries, I paced an order and put my inquiry in the email with it.

Where yours considered a "custom order" or are they just there but unlisted?

Crackerb0x

• CamoSpecs
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: 18 July 2022, 06:47:11 »
Just unlisted, not custom.

Heavyguard

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: 18 July 2022, 12:08:06 »
Good to know! Its strange how hard to find they are! Sine FPG hasn't been responsive with general inquiries, I paced an order and put my inquiry in the email with it.

Where yours considered a "custom order" or are they just there but unlisted?

Emails to them can often get caught in their spam or junk. Best bet I find is to message them on Facebook and ask.

Oriffel

• Private
« Reply #8 on: 19 July 2022, 11:34:50 »
Yeah i finally got an email response, after a few tries from a few different emails. Turns out they just don't have them listed, which....feels like something they should rectify.

Ah, i don't use facebook, been free of it for almost 2 years and don't even remember my login.

Heavyguard

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: 20 July 2022, 08:15:15 »
Yeah i finally got an email response, after a few tries from a few different emails. Turns out they just don't have them listed, which....feels like something they should rectify.

Ah, i don't use facebook, been free of it for almost 2 years and don't even remember my login.

Unfortunately it is a 3rd/4th job for both of them. They have started posting pics of new decals on FB (I know doesnt help those not on it).

The website has had a few attempts at updating it to be a more modern website but they have had snags both times.

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
« Reply #10 on: 20 July 2022, 15:56:45 »
Best bet I find is to message them on Facebook and ask.
Most recent post from FPG on Facebook is that he lost reliable access to the FB account. Email them.