Register Register

Author Topic: Is Fighting Piranha Graphics still taking requests for custom art?  (Read 1027 times)

Leafback

• Private
I've reached out to both the art@FPG email address and Gideon@FPG and I've heard nothing back.

I was hoping to get an official decal for House Ricol crest, especially now that I see hints of a resurrected Red Hunter in Tamar Rising.

makulator

• Corporal
Vishusfish@accs.net

Try the email above...its were my money was sent to.
Maybe you got luck contacting Brian through it
Mors Tua Vita Mea

Heavyguard

• Master Sergeant
I've reached out to both the art@FPG email address and Gideon@FPG and I've heard nothing back.

I was hoping to get an official decal for House Ricol crest, especially now that I see hints of a resurrected Red Hunter in Tamar Rising.

Someone asked about them 2 weeks ago on the FPG FB, was that you?

To answer though, they arent currently doing custom decals due to the backlog of KS and new product work ongoing. They did open it up shortly back in Aug 2020 and only 2 of the 6 paid for have been released.

To expand, they are releasing new decals however though, best bet is to always ask them on FB messenger if they have them or not. The website isnt updated and sadly the new one has been delayed again.

Leafback

• Private
@Heavyguard

Nope! I don't have Facebook.

And as for emailing that other address, given what Heavy said it's probably a safe bet not to worry them. Makes sense that they are backlogged.

Argh!