Register Register

Author Topic: This Old 'mech - Marauder 5S and 3M  (Read 1250 times)

Luciora

• Captain
This Old 'mech - Marauder 5S and 3M
« on: 02 July 2018, 02:41:17 »
Today, on This Old Mech, we are showcasing a rebuilt Marauder 3M and in the process of  refurbishing another to the 5S standard.

Parts on the 3M include PP Marauder feet, Supernova legs and waist with Annihilator arms, and a custom ballistic from Heavy Gear.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: This Old 'mech - Marauder 5S and 3M
« Reply #1 on: 03 July 2018, 18:22:05 »
I'm in love ... That's an inspired salvage job!
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Dave Talley

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 04 July 2018, 00:00:11 »
i didn't think that there would be a way to make the old school Mad look this good again, glad I was wrong
Resident Smartass since 1998
“Toe jam in training”

Because while the other Great Houses of the Star League thought they were playing chess, House Cameron was playing Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker the entire time.
JA Baker

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #3 on: 04 July 2018, 19:44:12 »
Excellent mod work as always there!  :thumbsup: 8)  I like that look better than the original mini.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Welcome to the Federated Suns.  Please keep all arms and legs inside your mech at all times.  Also, please pick up your trash, including any Capellan hardware you may have brought with you.  Littering is punishable by a 1,000,000 C-Bill fine and an invasion by the local RCT.  Have a nice day!

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

chongobongo

• Private
« Reply #4 on: 04 July 2018, 20:41:26 »
nice , now I have the need to rip apart a supernova and build this .

Force of Nature

• Lieutenant
  • Battletech and Paintball. Life is good.
« Reply #5 on: 27 August 2018, 20:23:40 »
… That's an inspired salvage job!

Agreed Worktroll. Excellent salvage work!