Register Register

Author Topic: Database Issues 2020-08-27  (Read 289 times)

Moonsword

• Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
Database Issues 2020-08-27
« on: 28 August 2020, 00:19:59 »
The forum team has implemented a workaround to get the forums up and running again (which you've likely already noticed if you can read this) and we regret the inconvenience.  Thank you to those of you raising the alert on secondary channels to get the attention of someone able to investigate.

The underlying cause of the database issues yesterday is being presented to the appropriate groups to be investigated more deeply and properly resolved.
« Last Edit: 28 August 2020, 00:21:49 by Moonsword »

guardiandashi

• Major
Re: Database Issues 2020-08-27
« Reply #1 on: 28 August 2020, 01:20:38 »
just as a question, if the forums go down (database error) is there anyone/such as a suggested contact that people should notify?

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
Re: Database Issues 2020-08-27
« Reply #2 on: 28 August 2020, 02:08:29 »
just as a question, if the forums go down (database error) is there anyone/such as a suggested contact that people should notify?

And does the suggested contact need to borrow a club?

Craig
Author -- "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "Snipe Hunt," "Groundpounder," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Color of Authority," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Warrior's Song," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee, Best Short Story), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," and the Novel, Icons of War.

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/