- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives 3
On November 7, 2012
Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives, Volume 3 samples more of the early technology designs that dominated the universe of BattleTech during the pre-Star League Age of War period. Each design featured in this book demonstrates the primitive technology level of the first generation of BattleMechs, the last generation of Combat Vehicles (before the ’Mech supplanted them), and the low-tech aerospace units that flew above them. Although many were ultimately upgraded to “modern standards” and shown in Technical Readout: 3075, the units featured here reflect these designs as they were when first introduced to the universe they fought for. Statistics and Record Sheets are included for 14 Primitive BattleMechs, vehicles, aerospace units presented in this book, ready for play in advanced BattleTech games.
Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives, Volume 3 is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives, Volume 3 at BattleCorps.com
- Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives, Volume 3 at DriveThruRPG.com
- Record Sheets: Succession Wars and BattleMech Manual Reprint Now Available!
- “Decision at Thunder Rift” and “A Splinter of Hope”/”The Anvil” Novels Now Available in Print-on-Demand
- “Forever Faithful” by Blaine Lee Pardoe Now Available for Pre-Order
- Now Available: New BattleTech Products and 35th Anniversary Apparel!