- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives, Volume 1
On November 8, 2011
Before there was even a Star League, the technologies taken for granted in the thirty-first century went through their awkward paces in a universe newly opened to humankind. In an age when the BattleMech was nearly unknown, when the DropShip was a new concept, and when tanks and fighters dominated the battle zones, the technology of the day was primitive by modern standards…and each new design with an experiment unto itself.
Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives, Volume 1 samples the early technology designs that dominated the universe of BattleTech during the pre-Star League Age of War period. Each design featured in this book demonstrates the primitive technology level of the first generation of BattleMechs, the last generation of Combat Vehicles (before the ’Mech supplanted them), and the low-tech aerospace units that flew above them. Although many were ultimately upgraded to “modern standards” and shown in Technical Readout: 3075, the units featured here reflect these designs as they were when first introduced to the universe they fought for. Statistics and Record Sheets are included for 13 Primitive BattleMechs, vehicles, aerospace units presented in this book, ready for play in advanced BattleTech games.
Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives, Volume 1 is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives, Volume 1 at BattleCorps.com
- Experimental Tech Readout: Primitives, Volume 1 at DriveThruRPG
- Sneak Previews – Alpha Strike: Commander’s Edition and House Arano: The Aurigan Coalition
- “Iron Dawn” by Jennifer Brozek Now Available in Print and Digital Publication
- The Watch – March 2019: New Map Pack, BattleMats, Michael Stackpole Fiction Now Available
- Product Preview – March 2019: Map Set, Battle Mats, New Fiction