- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Experimental Technical Readout: Periphery
On November 11, 2011
For many of the major realms in the Periphery, the Jihad was just as devastating as it was to the Great Houses and Clans of the Inner Sphere. But as the tide began to turn against the Word of Blake, the fanatics withdrew from most of these fringe worlds first, leaving behind technology and techniques that further fanned the flames of technological recovery. Scrambling to rebuild, the industries of the Periphery have almost reached technological parity with the larger Inner Sphere states, and new weapons and techniques are appearing even among these disparate, often-overlooked realms.
Experimental Technical Readout: PeripheryTactical Operations—have yet to achieve widespread production, but each has been prototyped and rushed to the field for their desperate consumers. Statistics and Record Sheets are included for 13 new experimental BattleMechs, vehicles, aerospace units, and battle armor designs presented in this book, ready for play in advanced BattleTech games.
Experimental Tech Readout: Periphery is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Experimental Tech Readout: Periphery at BattleCorps.com
- Experimental Tech Readout: Periphery at DriveThruRPG
- Sneak Previews – Alpha Strike: Commander’s Edition and House Arano: The Aurigan Coalition
- “Iron Dawn” by Jennifer Brozek Now Available in Print and Digital Publication
- The Watch – March 2019: New Map Pack, BattleMats, Michael Stackpole Fiction Now Available
- Product Preview – March 2019: Map Set, Battle Mats, New Fiction