- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Experimental Technical Readout: Pirates
On November 8, 2011
Thieves, rogues, outlaws, murderers, scum-these are the pirates of the Inner Sphere. For mankind's worst element, the chaos of the Jihad is simply another opportunity to profit through force. The tools of the militaries they face are tough, but it doesn't take an unlimited budget and the resources of a stellar empire to get creative-and stolen prototype weapons can kill just as well as anything off the shelf. Armed with the best tech they can lay their hands on, the cleverest pirates field experimental-grade BattleMechs, vehicles, and fighters that keep their enemies guessing!
Experimental Technical Readout: Pirates samples the custom designs that have appeared in the BattleTech universe during the Jihad. Each design featured in this book incorporates some of the latest technologies developed by the realms of the Inner Sphere in their war against the Word of Blake, as first described in Tactical Operations-deployed now by the malcontents daring enough to steal them. Statistics and Record Sheets are included for 13 new experimental BattleMechs, vehicles, and fighters, ready for play in advanced BattleTech games.
Experimental Technical Readout: Pirates is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Experimental Technical Readout: Pirates at BattleCorps.com
- Experimental Technical Readout: Pirates at DriveThruRPG
- Sneak Previews – Alpha Strike: Commander’s Edition and House Arano: The Aurigan Coalition
- “Iron Dawn” by Jennifer Brozek Now Available in Print and Digital Publication
- The Watch – March 2019: New Map Pack, BattleMats, Michael Stackpole Fiction Now Available
- Product Preview – March 2019: Map Set, Battle Mats, New Fiction