- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Experimental Technical Readout: The Clans
On November 8, 2011
The fires of the Jihad have savaged the collective military-industrial complexes of the Inner Sphere, touching even the occupation zones claimed by the heirs of Kerensky. Almost simultaneously, chaos has erupted at home, a conflagration that has ultimately cut the invaders off from their distant homelands. Severed from their roots, and stranded among the hordes of “barbarian” Houses, the Clans must push their technological capabilities to their limit and evolve—or perish with the weak as war rages on across the universe.
Experimental Technical Readout: The Clans samples a number of new designs being produced by the various Clan powers who now call the Inner Sphere home. Infusing a new wave of advanced Clan technology—first introduced in Tactical Operations—into the older models at their disposal, most of the designs featured in this book incorporate a mix of modern technologies and design standards the likes of which the Inner Sphere has yet to face in open battle. Statistics and Record Sheets are included for 13 new experimental BattleMechs, ProtoMechs, vehicles, aerospace fighters, and battle armor are presented in this book, ready for play in advanced BattleTech games.
Experimental Tech Readout: The Clans is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Experimental Tech Readout: The Clans at BattleCorps.com
- Experimental Tech Readout: The Clans at DriveThruRPG
- Sneak Previews – Alpha Strike: Commander’s Edition and House Arano: The Aurigan Coalition
- “Iron Dawn” by Jennifer Brozek Now Available in Print and Digital Publication
- The Watch – March 2019: New Map Pack, BattleMats, Michael Stackpole Fiction Now Available
- Product Preview – March 2019: Map Set, Battle Mats, New Fiction