- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Historical Turning Points: Luzerne
On April 21, 2012
Historical Turning Points: Luzerne looks at the pivotal battle that defined the Second Star League’s Operation BULLDOG and spelled the end of the most vicious Clans occupying the Inner Sphere. Return to BattleTech’s recent past, when the Inner Sphere’s newly-united realms embarked on their own crusade to rid themselves of Clan Smoke Jaguar.
This campaign series uses the Chaos Campaign rules and gives players the option of fighting individual battles, following a campaign arc, or inserting it into their own campaigns. This PDF exclusive includes a detailed map of the planet of Luzerne, a rundown of the forces involved in the conflict, and several tracks that players can use to run simple lance-on-Star battles or recreate the entire gamut of Operations BIRDDOG and BULLDOG on Luzerne. Only the players’ imaginations are the limits.
Historical Turning Points: Luzerne is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Historical Turning Points: Luzerne at BattleCorps.com
- Historical Turning Points: Luzerne at DriveThruRPG.com
- Sneak Previews – Alpha Strike: Commander’s Edition and House Arano: The Aurigan Coalition
- “Iron Dawn” by Jennifer Brozek Now Available in Print and Digital Publication
- The Watch – March 2019: New Map Pack, BattleMats, Michael Stackpole Fiction Now Available
- Product Preview – March 2019: Map Set, Battle Mats, New Fiction