- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Jihad Turning Points: Hesperus II
On February 13, 2013
Jihad Turning Points: Hesperus II fleshes out all the details of the conflict surrounding this pivotal world published in various Jihad Plot Sourcebooks. Additionally, players can join one of the myriad of units fighting for ultimate control of one of the Inner Sphere’s best-known factory worlds.
This campaign series uses the Chaos Campaign rules and gives players the option of fighting individual battles, following a campaign arc, inserting it into their own campaigns, and even creating their own scenarios with optional rules to give their games a “Hesperan flavor.” This PDF-exclusive book includes a detailed map of Hesperus II, a comprehensive list of the forces involved on Hesperus II during its brief occupation, and several Tracks for players can use to run simple lance-on-lance battles or stage a complete world-wide invasion. The only limit is the players’ imagination.
Jihad Turning Points: Hesperus II is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Jihad Turning Points: Hesperus II at BattleCorps.com
- Jihad Turning Points: Hesperus II at DriveThruRPG
- Sneak Previews – Alpha Strike: Commander’s Edition and House Arano: The Aurigan Coalition
- “Iron Dawn” by Jennifer Brozek Now Available in Print and Digital Publication
- The Watch – March 2019: New Map Pack, BattleMats, Michael Stackpole Fiction Now Available
- Product Preview – March 2019: Map Set, Battle Mats, New Fiction