- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Operational Turning Points: Falcon Incursion
On November 11, 2011
Reeling from their war with Clan Wolf, the Crusaders of Clan Jade Falcon were spoiling for action against a worthy foe. Khan Marthe Pryde seized the opportunity to test both her fledgling warriors and the strength of the newly formed Lyran Alliance. The Falcon march to Coventry would bear a fruit that no one could have anticipated, ultimately setting the stage for the end of the Clan invasion itself.
Operational Turning Points: Falcon Incursion details the events of the Jade Falcon strike into the Lyran Alliance, opening up the battle for players to join in the fight using the successful Turning Points PDF-exclusive format. Return to the campaign that sparked the rebirth of the long-held dream of the Star League.
This campaign series uses the Chaos Campaign rules and gives players the option of fighting individual Missions and Touchpoints, following a campaign arc, and inserting it into their own campaigns. This PDF exclusive includes detailed information on the worlds involved, a rundown of the forces involved in the conflict, an overview of the historical campaign, and several tools and tracks that players can use to run historical characters and battles from this time period. Only the players’ imaginations are the limits.
Operational Turning Points: Falcon Incursion is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Operational Turning Points: Falcon Incursion at BattleCorps.com
- Operational Turning Points: Falcon Incursion at DriveThruRPG
- Sneak Previews – Alpha Strike: Commander’s Edition and House Arano: The Aurigan Coalition
- “Iron Dawn” by Jennifer Brozek Now Available in Print and Digital Publication
- The Watch – March 2019: New Map Pack, BattleMats, Michael Stackpole Fiction Now Available
- Product Preview – March 2019: Map Set, Battle Mats, New Fiction