- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Technical Readout: Succession Wars
On January 21, 2019
On February 5, 2439, the Mackie obliterated all opposition during its first combat trial, ushering in a new era of warfare. The BattleMech—King of the Battlefield—was born. BattleMechs reached their pinnacle during the golden age of the Star League. The fall of the Star League and the Succession Wars that raged for centuries afterward took their toll and by the Fourth Succession War, the technology employed on the battlefields was a mere shadow of what it once was. However, the discovery of the Helm Memory Core unlocked the technological potential to develop new BattleMechs and experimental technologies for the first time in centuries.
Technical Readout: Succession Wars is the perfect “first Technical Readout” companion to the BattleMech Manual. Combining the ’Mechs previously found in Technical Readout: 3039, Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, and Technical Readout: 3075, this volume features some of the most common ’Mechs from the Age of War to the Succession Wars. Each machine is illustrated in detail, and accompanied by a description of its history, capabilities, game stats, along with their most famous pilots.
BattleTech Technical Readout: Succession Wars is available in digital form from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Technical Readout: Succession Wars at the Catalyst Store
- Technical Readout: Succession Wars at DriveThruRPG.com
Unable to find the book at your local game store? Order direct:
- Record Sheets: Succession Wars and BattleMech Manual Reprint Now Available!
- “Decision at Thunder Rift” and “A Splinter of Hope”/”The Anvil” Novels Now Available in Print-on-Demand
- “Forever Faithful” by Blaine Lee Pardoe Now Available for Pre-Order
- Now Available: New BattleTech Products and 35th Anniversary Apparel!