Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
You're familiar with the internet, right? You know that patience does not exist?  :wink:

TL;DR
Fan Fiction / Re: Opalescent Reflections
« Last post by Gorgon on Today at 13:05:39 »
“I will allow it when the time comes,” Minoru confirmed quietly. “The Diamond Sharks are being attacked from the core by their fellow Clans. If we had known in time, it would have been the perfect opportunity for Ruby to be aimed at them.”

Looks like the Combine at least as some information about the attacks. But quite possibly not to the full extend.

And the post-war (counter attack) political landscape is beginning to take form, it seems. Good to know that Omi has an eye on Kathrine and is making her influence felt on Victor. It could backfire, though. Quite possible that if it comes to a confrontation between the siblings, Kathrine might try to frame Victor as being under the Combine's influence to gain support from the Draconis March, among others.
But the same as the Mercenary Lances which have been released.  So about the cost of one more mini.  Even then, I think only the 1st and 2nd will have pre-painted, as far as I know.
Every single time they have been talked about in an official capacity the fact that each one includes a pre-painted mini has been highlighted, the description of each pack on the Coming Releases page tells you which mini in the pack is pre-painted.
Shrapnel #16, Lone Wolf and Fox
pg 145, 1st paragraph

"an Archer he'd painted in Lone Wolves blue and orange"

Issue:  The Lone Wolves have no set paint scheme.
Correction:  Remove "Lone Wolves" so it reads "an Archer he'd painted in blue and orange"

Bullshark preorder

95 tons
Inner Sphere - 5 variants; Clan - 2 variants (including hero 'Mech)

6 variants + 1 Hero 'Mech

Use this link to check quirks and some pictures: Bullshark Preorder Is Here!
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Project Aphrodite
« Last post by monbvol on Today at 12:44:45 »
Kyle Hill also has a pretty good video on youtube, well worth a watch even if it is a little older nowadays, about how simulating higher than normal gravity by even a relatively small amount by wearing specially weighted clothes becomes far more debilitating than most people expect, especially over time.
Supplementary Rules / Re: Swordsman SPA and talons
« Last post by TimberwolfD on Today at 12:39:21 »
Quarterly Bump
Zach Wilson briefly looked like the second coming of John Elway for exactly one quarter against the Chiefs and I did not like it.

Exactly. There's just enough of that in his resume for us to look at him and think 'ohhhhhh, that's the #2 pick a few years ago in action' rather than 'that's the guy who keeps ruining Sundays for Jets fans and making headlines with other players' moms for all the wrong reasons'. (I still really hope that wasn't actually true, but there's a whole lot of smoke for there not to be a fire there...)

If the Broncos can find a way to get more of the former version than the latter, great- and if not, he's out the door for little lost. I'm honestly not all that upset about Wilson, as I said, now that we know he's not the #1 QB plan this season. To put it another way, the leaky, always-broken Corvette in the driveway is a lot better-looking as a weekend project car that may or may not end up running someday, now that I know there's a dependable car in the garage to act as the day-to-day driver.
Supplementary Rules / Re: Cluster Hitter SPA clarification
« Last post by TimberwolfD on Today at 12:39:05 »
Quarterly Bump
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10