Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Fan Fiction / Re: Black Water
« Last post by Cannonshop on Today at 07:40:22 »
The best Rabbid Foxes was refused for mission? I guess the higher ups are fairly certain of being able to get them to the target, but less certain about exfil chances.

There's that, there's the possibility that the best Ops would identify the target as bogus, or identify the mission as cosmetics to make something planted look authentic, or would identify the target and realize it's not what was in the brief (aka not legitimate, even under looser standards)...
If mechs are the knights of the battlefield, you have to have men-at-arms, yeoman, guys with bows, peasant conscripts, all that good stuff.

Sure, but you don't need in-depth rules for cleaning the latrine to enjoy the other stuff. The boring stuff (ymmv) happens off stage.
Challenges and Gatherings / Re: Battletech Long Island III
« Last post by shadhawk on Today at 07:22:04 »
OOG:

Just saying hi and observing for now. I am a friend of Crash99c and they suggested at least saying hi and introducing myself a bit.

I'd love to end up playing, but honestly, I've read a few pages and am a bit lost, so as I started with, I'll observe for now and am patient, so no worrying about me.

You are more than welcome to join us on Sunday.

As for what is posted it is a lot. This thing has been running for almost ten years so we have a lot going on.

If you wish to play I always have something that anyone can jump in and play.
I prefer the 3rd. I have to see the new one in my hands to argue on this.
The 2nd was a bit fragil, the 1st ... i don't speak of the 1st...

This fragility of the 2nd is what I especially like. It gives the idea of agility to an Assault-class Mech. And due to this smaller silhouette it will be harder to get hit thant the more massive form.
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: A couple of Typhoon.
« Last post by Gladius-XC on Today at 07:01:37 »
Cool!
For some reason the lamppost-meeting one has repeatedly made me think you painted ECTO-1 :laugh:

Same!
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: Deckard_2049s Battletech stuff
« Last post by Gladius-XC on Today at 07:00:18 »
Another beautiful ‘Mech!
Off Topic / Re: What did you just eat?
« Last post by Triptych on Today at 06:49:30 »
Chickpea and onion curry, steamed buckwheat rice, salad with roasted sesame seed dressing. Apple for dessert.
They are still classified as pro-Malvina aligned mechs (especially painted in Mongol Black) as evidenced in the latest novel.

Nothing says they’re bad mechs, and obviously if you’re in a bright green one as a freeborn you’re good, but people’s first reactions are ‘oh hell Mongol Jade Falcons’.

Reminds me of the TRO 3145 entry for the Eyrie: any IS pilot who salvages one will just tear it apart for parts because otherwise he would be fighting with a big mark on his back.
L´ame Immortelle - Phoenix
Cant pay well take i taway
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Register