Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Part of me has been wondering, which model has been the most anticipated one everyone is getting out of their Kickstarter order?

Ostroc, Ostsol and Starslayer are the three that are my most anticipated.
Part of me has been wondering, which model has been the most anticipated one everyone is getting out of their Kickstarter.
I have a soft spot for the mauler because of MW4. Other than that, I’m stoked for all of the clan mechs.
Agreed! :)
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by Akamia on Today at 17:56:35 »
Resolution
What I'm curious to see is how much the products we're getting through the kickstarter will end up costing at the retailers in the great white north.

I'm in the opposite hemisphere, but I'll assume annoying high even if they appear at all.
Forum Technical Support / Re: Error messages from personal messages
« Last post by Daryk on Today at 17:41:03 »
All hail the conquering SysAdmin! :)
Fan Fiction / Re: Opalescent Reflections
« Last post by Kujo on Today at 17:35:10 »
The Trail was for the 'WHOLE' of the Nova Cats, which they fought a good deal harder then they did in the OTL, but yeah roughly 8.5 Galaxies were added to the AFFC MTOE which if used correctly will add most if not all of the green turkey's OZ to the FedCom (along with what ever industry they set up, logistics(not so much...) ect), while the Turkeys go on their death ride to Tharkad...
I named the first incarnation of this thread.  (Kamas, you helped find the Space is Timeless part IIRC)

Daryk named the second one.

Time for someone else like Wrangler to step up for the third run of Deep Space and Interplanetary Exploration.
Imagine spending four years at a war college only to be assigned an Urbie.

"You can always serve in the infantry until we get another 'Mech..."

<insert Rey from Force Awakens "The garbage will do!" quote here>

Part of me has been wondering, which model has been the most anticipated one everyone is getting out of their Kickstarter order?

Mine is a toss-up between the Shogun, Schreck, and Devastator.

The Firestarter, but honorable mention to the Black Python, the Vedette, IS Battle Armor, and any VTOLS I can get.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Register