Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fan Fiction / Re: It's a family curse.
« Last post by Euphonium on Today at 16:14:12 »
Well that's an interesting new take on an "incurable"
Well as I feared the shipping cost update and charging occurred while I was on holiday so wasn't able to check until now - it does appear they have made a major error on VAT for the UK as books are zero-rated for VAT but VAT has simply been applied to the full amount of pledge + add-ons. In most cases this would be relatively minor however in my case I had $899.99 in books as addons so this did make a big difference in what was charged compared to what should be charged. I have raised this with Catalyst via the contact me button on kickstarter so hopefully it will be sorted soon but figured I'd post here in case there are any other UK backers who may be in a similar situation.

For reference they have already corrected this - backerkit now shows a refund of $180 to my credit card and a $180 credit applied rather than a change to the vat amount but either way I don't owe anything.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/718993190433918

If you want to laugh about cosmic stuff...

TT

I totally didn't laugh, but, I appreciate the creativity and talent that went into it and I enjoy a good parody. 

Made the trip a few times myself.  I’ve been under it too, whilst on the boat trip a couple years back.

Never by boat, but, I almost bought the Dragon-Kings book (Dark-Sun), from the Mackinac gift-shop, because they actually had copies there! 
https://phys.org/news/2024-05-trappist-outer-planets.html

The inner planets of the Trappist system are going to be parched, possibly irradiated.  But moving outward there should be more water, and with that thought, possibly thicker atmospheres to protect and harbor life. 
Mine were just bad jokes, so don't even consider them.
just a few more replies until 50 pages.  Wrangler, you got a new name ready?
« Last post by Luciora on Today at 15:36:33 »
Sounds like Bathory.
Fan Articles / Re: Mech of the Week: HEL Helios
« Last post by MarauderD on Today at 15:33:12 »
I've also never seen anyone play one of these things. 

I don't get to play AS or Classic as often as I'd like--but I've simply never seen anyone field one.  Even in a military as small as the SIMC, there are better choices for the role.  Talk about the shoe that doesn't quite fit and never gets worn.....
godzilla minus one

love the visuals especially in beginning when the monster is chasing the boat
« Last post by Lone-Wolf on Today at 15:23:51 »
I d
So ... werebeast this time around?

I dont think so.

She eats people and drinks their blood.
More like a Zombie - an intelligent, self aware zombie.
Now thats a scary thought.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10