Author Topic: What did you just eat?  (Read 450 times)

Ruger

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
Re: What did you just eat?
« Reply #30 on: 20 May 2024, 21:15:19 »
Interesting.  Was there something done to the portabellas to try and approximate the texture of pizza crust?

I did not. Might try to do so next time, but they were quite decent as was.

Ruger
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall...Stand with me." - The Doctor, The Doctor Falls, Doctor Who

gyedid

• Captain
  • Always brighter on the other side of the mirror.
« Reply #31 on: 20 May 2024, 21:56:33 »
Chinese hotpot at Haidilao Montreal.  They really try hard to make you think you’re at one of their restaurants in China itself.
(and let’s just say I was there more than a few times during my years in China).

Cheers,

Gabe
So, now I'm imagining people boxing up Overlords for loading as cargo.  "Nope, totally not a DropShip.  Everyone knows you can't fit a DropShip in a WarShip!  It's...a ten thousand ton box of marshmallows!  Yeah.  For the Heavy Guards big annual smores party."
--Arkansas Warrior, on the possibility of carrying Dropships as cargo in Warship cargo bays.

TERRAN SUPREMACY DEFENSE FORCE.  For when you want to send the SLDF, but couldn't afford the whole kit and kaboodle.

Triptych

• Lieutenant
    • My Amazon Author Page
« Reply #32 on: 21 May 2024, 06:49:30 »
Chickpea and onion curry, steamed buckwheat rice, salad with roasted sesame seed dressing. Apple for dessert.

Brother Jim

• Lieutenant
« Reply #33 on: 21 May 2024, 13:01:29 »
I woke up late, but it's my day off, so I had brunch.

A devil's food cake donut with chocolate frosting.

Then a sammich. whole wheat bun with yellow and spicy brown mustard, a slice of sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, two slices of cotto salami, about a quarter inch of thin sliced, cracked black pepper turkey breast and 4 slices of sammich sized pepperoni.

Washed the sammich down with Mountain Dew Zero Purple Thunder.

Register