Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Checking the MUL, it looks like the Taurians use four-person squads.  But under advanced rules, you need an infantry bay that can carry the full mass of the squad, so a four-trooper squad of assault BA would need 8 tons.
Ah it's been a while since I read the battle armor rules. My apologies.  The Taurian Maultier wouldn't be bad either, but you would have to break a squad apart since it only has 4 tons for transport. The Blizzard could work though, and it's cheap.

Does Taurian Battle Armor operate in squads larger than 4?
Ah it's been a while since I read the battle armor rules. My apologies.  The Taurian Maultier wouldn't be bad either, but you would have to break a squad apart since it only has 4 tons for transport. The Blizzard could work though, and it's cheap.
Aries Minis as them listed (though sold out) as well.
Thanks.
Fan Fiction / Re: Black Water
« Last post by ckosacranoid on 13 May 2024, 23:08:17 »
I did just a quick glance at this noticed one very huge thing.....how did the dragons spec ops units travel though time back to 2152?
What I'm curious to see is how much the products we're getting through the kickstarter will end up costing at the retailers in the great white north.

401 Games (https://store.401games.ca/pages/search-results?q=battletech) has the mercs content listed for pre-order. If those prices hold, even with high shipping to Canada, this KS was a good deal for me.
Off Topic / Re: What Are We Listening To: This List Goes Up To Eleven!
« Last post by rebs on 13 May 2024, 22:37:59 »
I saw Blue Man Group in Vegas.  They were hilarious, and I was glad I was on time to the show lol! 

Silver*%$#*% ~ Smashing Pumpkins
General BattleTech Discussion / Re: Campaign Operations editions?
« Last post by Aresneo on 13 May 2024, 22:31:48 »
The current art is the Archer on the cover.
Off Topic / Re: What Are We Listening To: This List Goes Up To Eleven!
« Last post by elf25s on 13 May 2024, 22:27:45 »
had any one seen blue man group?
i had seen them when they started off in NYC they changed a lot since....by astoria theater and around the village
i did get to see gwar back in 90s when they were starting off it was during a comic book convention they had a nice show and since they were not really known yet the band members walked in full costumes at javits center in NYC...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Register