Author Topic: QS Cards from MUL  (Read 14315 times)

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
QS Cards from MUL
« on: 19 February 2012, 02:56:36 »
I wrote a little application that pulls MUL data to generate QS cards.  No real polish but I think it'll work.

You can get the download link and other info on from the link on my sig.

It has internal references to the MUL that will be out of date as soon as the MUL changes, I didn't want to hammer the site :).  It does download images from the MUL site though, but after 1 download it'll save it locally so as to again avoid hammering the site.

If its popular I'll do more work on it.
Battletech Engineer
Disclaimer:  Anything I post here, or anywhere else, can freely be used by anybody, anywhere, for any purposes without any compenstation to or recognition of myself.

MOrab46019

• Master Sergeant
Re: QS Cards from MUL
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2012, 04:11:50 »
Looks good so far.

Sagan

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2012, 18:21:58 »
Cool thanks for the program. I'll have to play with it some when I get a little time. On the job note, I know how it fills. I worked for mine for twenty years and they sent ne on my way at a drop of the hat.

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #3 on: 19 February 2012, 20:09:07 »
I was actually planning on leaving within about 10 months anyway, and should have left a few years ago but it was just so easy, with great hours, I got to WFH mondays, I just succumed to pure laziness.  Now I'm a year ahead of schedule and actually have time to work on things so I no longer have to work for "the man".

For any of you who think your company, boss, or even coworkers care about you in any way, your fooling yourself, it was so much easier to leave when I had accepted that... not sure if anybody who worked for a company 7 years, with nothing but great reviews, ever smiled so hard at at a VP of HR while being told I was having my position "eliminated".

Granted, the extra time to BT can only come for another week or two at most, then I'm going to stop the "vacation" and start writing some server monitoring and data collection/reporting software I've been talking about for a few years now.

Anyway, back to this app... I really hope people think its useful in *some* way.... its the first app I tried to integrate with an official resource, and if you want a QS card, I can't imagine a faster way to create them.  I probably won't touch it again unless the MUL gets a major update, new official like QS cards come out, or enough fans say they are using it.  Without that kinda motivation it is kind of a done thing for me.

I don't think I posted a screenshot of this anywhere, here goes!

Oh, and if you want to move faster, use the right/left mouse buttons and click somewhere on the bar on the bottom where there are no buttons, not sure why but its a lot faster that way, especially after you have downloaded all the images (roughly 250mb).
Battletech Engineer
Disclaimer:  Anything I post here, or anywhere else, can freely be used by anybody, anywhere, for any purposes without any compenstation to or recognition of myself.

sfsct

• Corporal
« Reply #4 on: 20 February 2012, 05:26:55 »
I couldn't figure out where to download the QS program you made.  Do you have instructions somewhere for those of us...or just me...that is not very computer savy.

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #5 on: 20 February 2012, 11:29:59 »
I couldn't figure out where to download the QS program you made.  Do you have instructions somewhere for those of us...or just me...that is not very computer savy.

It was in the topic, then the topic was merged and then split and I dunno where the link now is, so here is a new one:

http://goodsects.gotdns.com/MUL_QS.zip
Battletech Engineer

sfsct

• Corporal
« Reply #6 on: 20 February 2012, 14:12:03 »
Thanks for the quick response, but when I try to open the .zip it tells me it "does not appear to be a valid archive".  Any thoughts?

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #7 on: 20 February 2012, 15:11:40 »
Right click on the link and do a "save as", then save it to your desktop.  Once its download, all 231kb of it, right click on the file on your desktop and extract it there, then try to run it.

I can probably pretty easily make a web based version of this I guess, didn't think about that initially.
Battletech Engineer

sfsct

• Corporal
« Reply #8 on: 20 February 2012, 22:13:02 »
Still no dice.  I copied it to my desktop and tried again.  Still the same error.  It is 232Kb in size so I got it all, but it just won't open.  Im going to try updating my winzip.

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #9 on: 20 February 2012, 22:41:25 »
I used 7zip to compress it.  The ZIP algorithm is pretty standardized so it should open even with windows extraction, sorry, I'll see about making a web based version, maybe TPTB will like it and I'll give them the code to integrate it with the MUL.
Battletech Engineer

Davion_Boy_74

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #10 on: 21 February 2012, 04:26:56 »
The little prog you made works sweet for me, Many Thanks.

1 question I do have - though - I might have over looked it : is where is the "close" X ?, as I had to "Ctlr Alt & Delete" buttons to close it when I wanted to ... strange though it's most likely me being non-computer literate as usual.

Dave.

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #11 on: 21 February 2012, 05:18:59 »
Gotta click the Exit button in the lower right, sorry, it was a quick proof of concept app more than anything serious.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up doing an update that actually queries the MUL for all the data, and generates the images/cards dynamically.  That would allow the MUL folks, if they desired, or anybody for that matter, to dynamically generate the QS cards for people to have instant access to. 

Not sure if that'll be accepted though, since there are QS books that I think cost money, and this would essentially completely eliminate them (I have the same idea for regular record sheets, imagine just wanting a sheet, go to the MUL, enter the design and print it, knowing the errata is good and its all updated).  Maybe they could do some subscription thing or something.  I dunno, maybe somebody official will chime in on all this.
Battletech Engineer

Davion_Boy_74

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #12 on: 21 February 2012, 05:39:18 »
Thanks for that very quick reply  O0, I really like this app.

Regards.

Dave.

BARNESGN

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
« Reply #13 on: 22 February 2012, 17:15:36 »
how do you print the cards,

I had to download 7zip then download .net 4.0 framework.

I can open it but can't see any exit buttons/print functions.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #14 on: 22 February 2012, 17:17:03 »
From his blog post
"You can copy the cards but I didn't write in any printer functionality, copy them to word or something if you want them printed"
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Tukayyid Expanded Random Unit Tables, Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #15 on: 22 February 2012, 18:13:42 »
From his blog post
"You can copy the cards but I didn't write in any printer functionality, copy them to word or something if you want them printed"

Exit button in lower right, copy button right beside it.

Once you click copy its on your clipboard, start up word/excel/paint/photoshop/etc and CTRL-V (or paste) it, then use that applications printer functionality.
Battletech Engineer

Davion_Boy_74

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #16 on: 23 February 2012, 01:55:17 »
Thanks for the info, for some reason when I've got the app open all I can see on the right side of the screen is "half" of the Master button nothing past that and I cannot drag the screen open any more, everything on the left side of the app is visiable, I do not know if it's my screen settings (1152 x 864) win XP home, any suggestions ?.

Dave.

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #17 on: 23 February 2012, 03:29:13 »
It is a form that is 1416 pixels wide, so there is your problem :)  (I run at 1920x1600 on 4 monitors and can often forget not everybody does.... )

I'll do an update tomorrow that'll shrink the image, update the font, add a new feature or two, but still nothing polished.
Battletech Engineer

Davion_Boy_74

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #18 on: 23 February 2012, 03:30:37 »
It is a form that is 1416 pixels wide, so there is your problem :)  (I run at 1920x1600 on 4 monitors and can often forget not everybody does.... )

I'll do an update tomorrow that'll shrink the image, update the font, add a new feature or two, but still nothing polished.

Thanks.

Dave.

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #19 on: 23 February 2012, 11:54:53 »
Okiedokie, new version out there, same URL.  Not sure why its 6x as large, hmmm...

Anyway, some changes:
- Shrunk the form, it'll now fit on 1024x768 screens
- Added an option for color cards from http://www.solarisskunkwerks.com/, though I think it looks kinda hard to read and would waste lots of toner :(
- Default to the eurostile font, it should still work if you don't have it, but you can get it from the above app under the Data\Fonts dir (should be able to right click and install)
- Fixed some of the text, basically some characters were foreign and I had to use UTF8 encoding to view them properly
- Added one of my custom QS card types, notice the dropdown in the lower right.  Take a look at units like the Behemoth Heavy Tank (can search for that string) to see how it helps out a bit.
- Added a checkbox to "Refresh with Current MUL Data".  If this is checked, it'll actually go out and grab MUL data in case its updated, so I recommend not using it unless you know a MUL entry was updated and my data not.  This function will probably break completely, and images too, if the MUL site is ever changed (content is ok, just not the format of the page).
- Few minor bug changes, my custom QS card may end up throwing an occasional exception...

If you get an exception with any card/unit, just let me know which one and I'll fix it asap.

If you end up using this alot, and want some faster card changes, I went ahead and zipped up all the images... roughly 285mb!  The download link is http://goodsects.gotdns.com/MUL_Images.zip but it won't be fast, as its running on my home internet account.  Oh, and this has to be uncompressed so all the images are either in the same directory as the EXE, or they can be placed in C:\MUL\*.png.

IMO we (the BT community/PTB/etc) need to get together and standardize the BF2/QS card format.  We have something that works fine for mechs/tanks now, but it can break down with large naval vehicles/warships/MS.  It just needs a bit of work, and a color *option* would be nice.

Maybe on the next update I'll expose the ability to make your own cards, it'll take a bit of work tho.

it would also be pretty easy to use BF2 data from anywhere else (like SSW), though the link between the SSW names and the MUL images would probably make images pretty unreliable.

Enjoy.
Battletech Engineer

enfield

• Private
« Reply #20 on: 23 February 2012, 21:38:40 »
Downloaded, looks fantastic! Looking forward to using them in a game next month. Thanks!

Davion_Boy_74

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #21 on: 24 February 2012, 01:41:51 »
Thank You so Much, the revised app is great & the images zip is super !  O0 .

Dave.

Medron Pryde

• Captain
  • Life's a beach, enjoy the sand between your toes
    • P.R.I.
« Reply #22 on: 24 February 2012, 02:15:22 »
I have managed to get every unit smaller than a WarShip onto the QS Cards I designed off the original BF sheets.

Even JumpShips and the new Pocket WarShips have all gotten on their.  Sometimes the writing has been a little tight.  ;)

WarShips I did at a full page in size and they work well.  Basically the top half of the sheet is a really big picture with the stats below.
Col Medron Pryde - DropShip Irregulars - Phoenix Hawk LAM - A Proud Browncoat

RSM Regstav Pryde - Battle Corps Legion - BattleMaster BLR-K4
Angel Strike - They thought they'd killed us.  They were wrong.  We struck back...
Pryde Rock Industries - Your Source for awesome BattleTech programs
My Deviant Art Page
Jack of Harts - updated daily
Strike Force - a fanmade RPG supplement for Alpha Strike

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #23 on: 24 February 2012, 17:12:17 »
I have managed to get every unit smaller than a WarShip onto the QS Cards I designed off the original BF sheets.

Even JumpShips and the new Pocket WarShips have all gotten on their.  Sometimes the writing has been a little tight.  ;)

WarShips I did at a full page in size and they work well.  Basically the top half of the sheet is a really big picture with the stats below.

Though current stuff fit, it doesn't mean the next product won't come out with stuff that doesn't, or any user designs :(.    A dropship can have over 500 armor and 135 structure, a warship over 6000 and 238, space stations can apparently have over 500,000 Bf2 armor, though I'm betting some errata on max armor per ton should be added to SO somewhere to make them a bit less invincible.  Dropships can have 4 different attack types (Base, Capital, Sub-Capital, Missile) and 4 different fire arcs, space stations 6 arcs, and warships 8 arcs (for 32 different attacks with 4 range bands each!).

Aerospace fighters up to 60 armor, 11 or so structure, Mechs 18/20, combat vehicles 36/18, support vehicles up to 170/32.  Even a simple old mech could possible have:

Base Attack
SRM Attack
LRM Attack
TOR Attack
AC Attack
IF Attack (No range bands)
Oh, and btw, it can have TWO separate turrets, for 15 attacks with 3 range bands each, plus up to 3 of the IF attacks.  Now, either the sheet gets a bit more organized somehow, OR, the special ability box gets *really* big and the sheet overall less effective to use.

Granted, there is probably never going to be a mech that has all that.  But, there is already some with 2 turrets, already some with 4 of the 5 attacks + IF, so even though 1 unit will probably not have it all, support needs to be on the card for any 1 unit to have anything it could.

Looking at the original Bf2 sheets in the back of SO the mech sheet is mostly usable without too many special abilities, the aerospace sheet a bit short on armor for some units, the dropship WAY WAY short on armor/structure, the warship is ok if you track structure/armor on paper, and the large support vehicle needs to convert an armor row to structure and add a turret.

On another note, I'd *really* like to see something similar to http://wolfsdragoons.com/downloads/Media/bfrpg/Strike%20Force%20Handbook.pdf be canon in the future, perhaps the ATOW companion.  Those rules (well the concept anyway) go a long way into making QS a really quick version of BT with "character" (pun intended!), instead of a generic abstraction, and may appeal to a broader audience.  I may read up on those rules and integrate something like that in my next iteration.
Battletech Engineer

Medron Pryde

• Captain
    • P.R.I.
« Reply #24 on: 24 February 2012, 17:17:24 »
You are totally accurate there, dude.

I haven't entered in stats for the units in 3085 and beyond, but even when ginning up the stats for 3075 I was crossing my fingers and hoping I could get all the information in on the card.

I made it, though there were some times when I couldn't guess how I was going to do it until I got done and breathed a sigh of relief.

There are some 3085 units that have me worried if I ever bite the bullet on them.  ;)

Angel Strike - They thought they'd killed us.  They were wrong.  We struck back...
My Deviant Art Page

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #25 on: 24 February 2012, 17:50:18 »
There are some 3085 units that have me worried if I ever bite the bullet on them.  ;)

I skimmed 3085 and didn't see it as that problematic, well, many new things, but they should fit on existing cards.  Prototypes too, the Stiletto has no attack but 2 turrets with 1/1 attacks, that is kinda unique.  I have NO idea how we are supposed to deal with hand-held weapons... I guess kinda like omnimechs, with each as its own config, but in BT they could change every other turn in a defense, so perhaps it just needs a new BF2 rule.  Also, some of the new quirks can mirror a BF2 ability (like variable ranged targeting) and may need to be included too.

Going through figuring out maximums for the various types of stats (I am thinking of redesigning the sheets) there are a few things I think should be tracked on the cards, on top of the critical hits:
Base Morale:  This is auto calculated, and is the base roll needed to pass morale checks.
Broken and Routed circles:  2 circles for the morale state of the unit
LEAD circle:  circled when a unit is a leader.
Targeting circle:  SR/MR/LR/AA/Variable (1 circle for each) as specified in rules on p323, bottom left.  MR is the default one that would be circled at start of game, or just a small blank to write it in.
HQ:  The ID of the HQ for this unit
Subordinates:  The ID(s) for units this unit is in charge of.

So we need the following on a Bf2/QS card:
Name and Model of unit
Size
Point Value
Armor/Threshold
Structure
Movement
Per Arc/Turret/Hex (1-8/1-9), Per Weapon Class (1-4), an SR/MR/LR/ER attack value
Overheat value
LEAD Checkbox
Broken Checkbox, Routed Checkbox
Morale Value
Targeting Mode

On top of those, *I* would like to have:
- Circles for armor
- Circles for structure
- Circles for KF drive
- Circles for Dropship Docks
- Circles for Doors
- Circles for each move hit (WS are 1 circle per thrust, other units a series of boxes representing 50% loss each hit, like [7][3][1][Immobilized]
- Blank for HQ Unit
- Blank for Subordinate Units
- Year introduced, perhaps just an icon
- Cost of unit, with M for millions, B for millions, K for thousands
- Circles by each arc for weapon crits, maybe 5 or so circles at most, or the highest attack possible in that arc
- 2-3 crew crits, something like [+2][+4][KIA]
- 1 circle for thruster critical, KF Boom critical, and Docking Collar critical
- 5 or so circles for fire control hits, something like[+0][+2][+4][+6][+8] (Personally I think the 3rd hit should make it impossible to attack anymore)
- 1 Circle for detached sail, though this may be silly
- A destroyed area, with little circles or something inside with things like AMMO, HEAD, KIA, or FUEL.  Used for campaigns I think to see if unit can be salvaged.
- Circles for KF drive damage
- 3 vehicle mobility damage circles, 1 for immobilized, 1 for -1 MP, and 1 for Half MP.

I'm thinking I can't make that fit, but not all that stuff is on all units... Warships are the worst with their 43 doors, 50 docking collars, 24 KF SI, and up to 10 engine hits, plus all the normal attacks.  It seems silly to use a full piece of paper to track a warship, when BT uses a full piece of paper to do the same thing... where is the advantage?
Battletech Engineer

Medron Pryde

• Captain
    • P.R.I.
« Reply #26 on: 25 February 2012, 01:10:36 »
For me, the advantage was that I had a REALLY BIG BEAUTIFUL picture of the WarShip covering nearly have the page.  ;)

Honestly, you can fit two WarShips on a page in BattleForce.  But I wanted to make them one at a time.  I could have made each one to fit on half a page like vehicles do, but I didn't feel like cutting them out.  Also, I just loved the idea of a really big beautiful picture of the WarShip.

:)

My Deviant Art Page

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #27 on: 25 February 2012, 02:57:09 »
Ok, I wasted a lot of time today on all sorts of things, mostly trying to figure out (and giving up) a way to make generic templates that can handle every situation.

My conclusion was just don't worry about it right now :)

I did go through and convert the 87 warships to see how they'd work... came to a few conclusions:
#1.  Capital missiles don't need SR/MR/LR/ER, they are *all* SR/MR/LR/ER.  To save space it'd help move those to special abilities and have MSL #/#/#/# value for JS/DS, or MSL #/#/#/#/# for WS's.  Prolly need the same thing for the SC-MSL's.  That'll drop 25% of the extra warship data down.

#2.  The *AVERAGE* armor for these 87 warships is 231 (201 excluding the Mjolnir/Leviathan II).  200 circles isn't horrible, much better than 4000.  In the past I thought of "armor sheets", basically extra cards that just had circles for armor that could be used on the super-armored units.  The Leviathan II has nearly 2000 points, so if we can get about 250 on a regular card (easy nuff), it could have an additional 8 "armor cards", though with each card having 20% of the space filled with blocks of 10 would knock a few off that number.  Same thing with structure, which maxes out at about 100.

#3.  It seems most capital attacks SR/MR values are the same.  If we just drop the SR/MR band, and go to MR/LR/ER, we can drop 4 values off any card as well, as the damage doesn't change, just the to-hit modifiers.

#4.  CK using decimal places is silly, just round down to the nearest 1000 tons to keep the card a bit cleaner.

#5.  I don't think warship size matters in any way in the game, same with JS/SS/DS sizes, and they probably have no need to be on any cards.  Correct me if I missed something.

#6.  I think the damage threshold thing is not good for warships.  A Leviathan II has a threshold of 198, making it completely immune to any crits from anything.  I'm all for the floating crit on a '12', but think the threshold should be dropped completely.  Any thoughts?

#7.  I think there needs to be different ways of tracking fighters as cargo.  AT# is for individual fighters, but perhaps ATS is for fighters/6 or /10 for clan tech.  Makes a bit more sense and most units use those increments anyway.

#8.  MSL/CAP have no need to be under the abilities, and SPC/KF can kinda be assumed.

#9.  There are quite a few ships with no base attacks, or even just a single attack type.  Some of these could fit on a dropship card quite easily.

Some "optional rules" I thought up doing all this:
These were kind of no-brainers, and don't change anything:
BW # (Burn Weeks) - The number of weeks of fuel this unit has, at 1G.  Basically the # of jumps it can move before needing to return to friendly lines (double if also LF)
BAT # (Battle Armor Transport) - # of BA squads
ITK # (Infantry Transport, Thousands) - The Leviathan has 250K passengers, makes sense to add this one.  Not sure how to track passengers, nothing in the rules I could find.
C3PV # (C3 Point Value) - the additional PV if the unit is in a C3 network
AC/SRM/LRM stats gain a (#) after, if they have over 1 ton of ammo, this is so you know how many special ammo types they can use in a game

And these, well these could change some aspects a lot:
AP # (Anti-Personnel) - Basically determine infantry damage like any other, but things like MG's and SPLs would do far more damage (perhaps 2 each) while an ERPPC may only do 1.  Makes sense IMO, but would have to be on pretty much everything (or just get an average and use a missile hit table like chart to determine infantry damage from standard attacks)

UW #/# (Underwater) - The SR/MR attack strength when unit is underwater (ignoring TOR)
EA #/#/#/# (Energy Attack) - This is an attack using only energy weapons
SA #/#/#/# (Standard Attack) - This is an attack using all weapons
CE # (Combat Endurance) - The number of turns this unit can use the standard attack, before needing resupply.
SC # (Supply Cost) - The tons of supply required by this unit to regain its combat endurance
FP # (Fuel Points) - For fighters, divide fuel points by 3, this is how many BF mapsheets for combat radius, double for ferrying.

I also thought up a new way to deal with XL type engines.  Currently it just removes some structure points, but I was thinking that any unit with 3+ engine crits in a side torso simply make engine hits destroy the unit completely, first time.  This would leave all the structure the same.  Didn't think that much on it, just seemed to make snse.

Any thoughts?

Here is all the data I entered, hopefully it'll format and copy/paste ok, if it doesn't I'll upload it as a file.

Code: [Select]
Standard Attack Capital Attack Capital Missile Attack
Ship PV Cost Size Move KF Structure Armor Threshold N FR/FL RS/LS AR/AL A N FR/FL RS/LS AR/AL A N FR/FL RS/LS AR/AL A Special Abilities Other Source
Zechetinu I Corvette 417 7 1 5 3 17 42 5 6-4-3 4-2-2 6-4-3 4-2-2 6-4-3 27-27-27 10-10-10-10 20-20-20 6-6-6-6 7-7-7 SPC, DT1, AT6D2, CK13.876D10, KF, LF, CAP, PNT10 BW14 TRO3067
Zechetinu II Corvette 467 7 1 5 3 17 42 5 6-4-3 4-2-2 6-4-3 4-2-2 6-4-3 20-20-20 10-10-10-10 20-20-20 6-6-6-6 6-6-6-6 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 6-6-6-6 SPC, DT1, AT6D2, CK12.376D10, KF, LF, CAP, MSL, PNT10 BW14 TRO3067
Inazuma Corvette 451 12 1 5 3 30 57 6 6-6-4 4-3-3 3-3 4-3-3 3-2 9-9-9-9 10-10-10 14-14-14-5 10-10-10 10-10-10 SPC, DT3, AT6D3, ST2D1, CK1.889D2, KF, LF, CAP, PNT2 BW36 TRO3067
Tatsumaki Destroyer 623 4 2 4 6 33 135 14 6 16-16-16 14-8-8 16-16-16 8-8-8 27-27-27-12 14-14-14-6 15-15-15-7 19-19-19-4 12-12-12-12 SPC, DT2, AT18D6, ST15D2, CK54.292D2, KF, LF, CAP, PNT2 BW14 TRO3067
Dante Frigate 1,159 10 2 5 7 33 168 17 4-3-2 5-4-3 5-4-3 5-4-3 5-4-3 20-20-20 20-20-20 42-42-20 20-20-20 SPC, DT2, AT12D4, CK17.086D4, KF, LF, CAP, PNT22 BW10 TRO3067
Eagle Frigate 1,326 15 2 4 7 30 69 7 10-6-2 10-6-2 10-6-2 10-6-2 10-6-2 79-79-79-39 31-31-31-11 149-149-9-9 27-27-27 40-40-40 SPC, DT4, AT6D2, CK68.975D15, KF, LF, CAP, PNT14 BW3 TRO3067
Avalon Cruiser 1,748 20 2 4 8 79 608 61 7-7-4 7-5-4 9-7-5 6-5-4 6-5-4 44-44-44 66-66-31-23 63-63-63-45 41-41-41-23 46-46-10-10 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 SPC, DT6, AT6D2, ST6D2, CK14.2D4, KF, LF, CAP, MSL, PNT6, SCR3 BW36 TRO3067
Agamemnon Heavy Cruiser 2,012 15 3 4 9 26 107 11 13-7-7 13-7-7 13-7-7 13-7-7 13-7-7 113-113-113-11 68-68-68-11 135-135-97-40 68-68-68-11 107-107-107-11 SPC, DT4, AT18D6, CK85.758D6, KF, LF, CAP, PNT19 BW7 TRO3067
Thera Carrier 2,130 16 3 3 10 59 579 58 28-17-10 28-17-10 28-17-10 28-17-10 28-17-10 64-64-64-6 55-55-55-6 195-195-195-61 55-55-55-6 111-111-111-6 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 SPC, DT4, AT224D12, CK77D10, LF, KF, CAP, MSL, PNT29 BW5 TRO3067
Feng Huang Cruiser 958 20 3 4 10 59 576 58 11-11-8 6-6-4 6-6-4 6-6-4 11-11-8 7-7-7 30-30-30-19 71-71-71-54 30-30-30-19 7-7-7 SPC, DT6, AT26D6, CK97.221D16, LF, KF, CAP BW10 TRO3067
Carrack Transport 531 3 1 3 4 10 16 2 8-6-6-2 8-6-6-2 8-6-6-2 8-6-6-2 8-6-6-2 24-24-24 15-15-15 24-24-24 15-15-15 15-15-15 SPC, DT2, ST4D4, CK71.411D10, KF, CAP, PNT16 BW7 TRO3067
Conqueror Battlecarrier 1,558 12 2 3 8 46 359 36 9-7-7-3 4-3 9-7-7-3 4-3 9-7-7-3 135-135-135 12-12-12-6 146-146-146-17 12-12-12-6 24-24-24 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 SPC, DT2, AT100D8, CK44.651D10, KF, LF, CAP, MSL, PNT22, HPG BW10 TRO3067
Leviathan Heavy Transport 2,144 30 4 2 23 73 479 48 38-38-27-10 14-14 39-39-32-10 14-14 28-28-17 87-87-87-43 32-32-32-11 34-34-34-34 22-22-22 22-22-22-22 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 SPC, DT8, AT50D10, ST20D4, CK322.93D10, LF, KF, HPG, CAP, MSL, PNT15, IT250000 BW54 TRO3067
Samarkand Carrier Block I 272 1 4 4 47 79 8 6-4-4 3-2-2 2 4-2 2 6-6-6-6 7-7-7 5-5-5 5-5-5 7-7-7 SPC, DT3, AT72D7, ST12D1, CK46.757D6, KF, CAP, PNT8 BW9 TRO3075
Samarkand Carrier Block II 518 1 4 4 48 149 15 6-5-5 6-2-2 2 7-6-5 3-1 18-18-18-13 14-14-14 11-11-11-11 5-5-5 7-7-7-7 SPC, DT4, AT72D7, ST12D1, CK36.176D6, KF, CAP, PNT8 BW9 TRO3075
Robinson Transport Block I 634 1 3 5 52 99 10 3-3-2 1 2-1 43-43-43-9 12-12-12 11-11-11-11 8-8-8-8 13-13-13-9 SPC, DT4, AT24D5, ST12D3, CK56.6095D2, MT36D4, KF, CAP BW9 TRO3075
Robinson Transport Block I 739 1 3 5 53 185 19 4-4 4-4-2 5-5-3 3 6-6-6 57-57-57-12 16-16-16 14-14-14-14 11-11-11-11 17-17-17-12 SPC, DT4, AT24D5, ST12D3, CK56.6845D2, MT36D4, KF, CAP BW9 TRO3075
Du Shi Wang Battleship 571 3 3 9 99 297 30 32-32-32-32 8-8-8-8 10-10-10-10 8-8-8-8 10-10-10-10 SPC, DT2, AT18D6, CK143.32D8, KF, CAP BW18 TRO3075
Tharkad Battlecruiser 3,386 3 3 9 53 276 28 5-3 15-11-8 13-10-8 87-87-87-41 127-127-127-81 182-182-117-62 69-69-69-25 81-81-81-45 23-23-23-23 SPC, DT6, AT36D6, ST8D2, CK53.9145D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW14 TRO3075
Fox Corvette 370 16 1 3 3 66 124 13 3-3 1-1 2-2 1-1 3-3 12-12-12 12-12-12-6 6-6-6 12-12-12-6 12-12-12 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 SPC, DT5, AT12D6, ST2D1, CK15.1105D1, KF, LF, CAP, MSL, PNT3 BW21 TRO3057R
Impavido Destroyer 522 10 1 5 6 33 105 11 3-3-2 2-2-2 2-2-2 2-2-2 2-2-2 17-17-17-5 15-15-15-2 5-5-5-3 15-15-15-2 15-15-15-2 SPC, DT2, AT18D4, CK27.3915D2, KF, LF, CAP, PNT1 BW6 TRO3057R
Suffren Destroyer 452 15 2 3 6 40 131 14 4-4-4 2-2-2 2-2-2 2-2-2 4-4-4 42-42-15-15 5-5-5-5 17-17-17-3 5-5-5-5 27-27 SPC, DT4, ST8D1, CK91.508D1, KF, LF, CAP, PNT1 BW14 TRO3057R
Kyushu Frigate 668 15 2 3 7 46 188 19 3-2-1 3-2-1 3-2-1 3-2-1 3-2-1 40-40-40-5 22-22-2 9-9-9-3 17-17-6 40-40-18-5 SPC, DT4, AT18ST12D6, CK61.2455D2, MT108D2, KF, LF, CAP, PNT14 BW16 TRO3057R
Kirishima Cruiser 924 13 2 5 8 50 306 31 3-3-2 3-3-2 3-3-2 3-3-2 3-3-2 17-17-17-6 28-28-28-8 17-17-17-17 28-28-28-8 13-13-13-6 SPC, DT3, AT12D4, ST2D1, CK4.2355D2, KF, LF, CAP, PNT5 BW26 TRO3057R
Fredasa Raider 397 7 1 5 3 26 64 7 7-5-5-3 3-3-3-3 4-3 3-3-3 5-3-3-3 34-34-7-7 14-14-14 7-7-7-7 7-7-7-7 SPC, DT1, AT20D4, ST2D2, CK3.4155D1, KF, LF, CAP BW43 TRO3057R
Vincent Corvette Mk 39 204 1 4 5 26 36 4 2-2 2-2 10-10-10 10-10-10 4-4-4-4 SPC, AT6D2, ST4D1, CK97.2835D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW7 TRO3057R
Vincent Corvette Mk 42 213 4 1 4 5 26 36 4 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 10-10-10 10-10-10 4-4-4-4 SPC, AT10D2, ST4D1, CK92.52D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW7 TRO3057R
Whirlwind Destroyer (SL) 622 2 4 6 36 73 8 3-2-2 3-2 2-2-2 66-66-66-9 9-9-9-9 20-20-20-16 60-60 SPC, CK71.206D3, KF, CAP, PNT1 BW18 TRO3057R
Whirlwind Destroyer (Clan) 672 5 2 4 6 36 149 15 3-3-3-3 4-4-2 2-2-2 66-66-66-9 9-9-9-9 20-20-20-16 60-60 SPC, AT10D2, CK64.1845D1, KF, CAP, LF BW18 TRO3057R
York Destroyer Carrier 615 10 2 4 7 40 211 22 5-4-2-2 1 2-2-2 1 3-3-2-2 47-47-15-15 7-7-7-4 25-25-25 7-7-7-4 13-13-13-8 SPC, DT2, AT50D8, ST5D1, CK72.084, KF, LF, CAP, PNT12 BW32 TRO3057R
Essex Destroyer (SL) 624 2 3 7 40 73 8 27-27-27 40-40-40 17-17-17-12 17-17-17-12 54-54-54 1-1-1-1 1-1-1-1 SPC, AT6D2, ST4D2, CK132.634D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW10 TRO3057R
Essex Destroyer (Clan) 624 5 2 3 7 40 73 8 27-27-27 40-40-40 17-17-17-12 17-17-17-12 54-54-54 1-1-1-1 1-1-1-1 SPC, AT10D2, ST10D2, CK130.8775D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW10 TRO3057R
Lola III Destroyer (SL) 595 2 4 7 33 95 10 9-9-9-9 14-14-14-14 36-36-36-4 36-36-36-4 18-18-18-18 3-3-3-3 4-4-4-4 2-2-2-2 SPC, AT6D1, ST4D1, CK117.178D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW4 TRO3057R
Lola III Destroyer (Clan) 595 5 2 4 7 33 95 10 9-9-9-9 14-14-14-14 36-36-36-4 36-36-36-4 18-18-18-18 3-3-3-3 4-4-4-4 2-2-2-2 SPC, AT10D1, ST10D1, CK108.6135D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW4 TRO3057R
Aegis Heavy Cruiser (2372) 845 2 2 8 50 187 19 24-24-24 24-24-24 70-70-70-11 46-46-46-11 35-35-35-11 6-6-6-6 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 4-4-4-4 SPC, DT4, AT18D4, ST10D2, CK128.44D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW3 TRO3057R
Aegis Heavy Cruiser (2582) 1,678 2 2 8 50 187 19 57-57 57-57 95-95-95-14 111-111-111-14 128-128-15-15 8-8-8-8 3-3-3-3 2-2-2-2 5-5-5-5 SPC, DT4, AT18D4, ST10D2, CK85.835D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW3 TRO3057R
Aegis Heavy Cruiser (Clan) 1,678 15 2 2 8 50 187 19 57-57 57-57 95-95-95-14 111-111-111-14 128-128-15-15 8-8-8-8 3-3-3-3 2-2-2-2 5-5-5-5 SPC, DT4, AT20D4, ST10D2, CK62.9145D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW3 TRO3057R
Volga Transport (2709) 539 2 2 8 50 216 22 4-2-2 3-3-3 4-2-2 4-2-2 4-2-2 22-22-22-3 32-32-32-3 18-18-18-18 5-5-5-5 20-20-20 SPC, DT4, AT12D4, CK213.517D1, KF, CAP BW6 TRO3057R
Volga Transport (Clan) 586 15 2 2 8 50 270 27 5-5-2-2 4-4-2-2 5-5-3 5-5-5 5-5-2-2 22-22-22-3 31-31-31-3 18-18-18-18 5-5-5-5 19-19-19 SPC, DT4, AT20D4, CK204.4735D1, KF, CAP, LF BW6 TRO3057R
Congress Frigate (2542) 785 2 3 8 50 145 15 2-2 2-2 20-20-20 20-20-20 50-50-50 60-60-60 4-4-4-4 3-3-3-3 SPC, DT2, AT6D1, ST4D1, CK169.784D1, KF, MSL, CAP BW7 TRO3057R
Congress Frigate (Clan) 791 10 2 3 8 50 145 15 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 20-20-20 20-20-20 50-50-50 60-60-60 4-4-4-4 3-3-3-3 SPC, DT2, AT10D1, ST5D1, CK163.687D1, KF, MSL, CAP, LF BW7 TRO3057R
Black Lion Battlecruiser (2691) 2,476 3 3 9 50 321 33 114-114-114 114-114-114 151-151-151 151-151-151 170-170-170 14-14-14-14 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 SPC, DT4, AT18D4, ST10D2, CK70.426D1, KF, MSL, CAP BW3 TRO3057R
Black Lion Battlecruiser (Clan) 2,476 15 3 3 9 50 321 33 114-114-114 114-114-114 151-151-151 151-151-151 170-170-170 14-14-14-14 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 SPC, DT4, AT20D4, ST10D2, CK68.5405D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW3 TRO3057R
Sovetskii Soyuz Heavy Cruiser (2742) 803 3 2 9 53 163 17 14-14-14-14 73-73-73-17 73-73-73-17 8-8-8-8 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 SPC, DT4, AT18D4, ST8D2, CK220.016D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW5 TRO3057R
Sovetskii Soyuz Heavy Cruiser (Clan) 803 17 3 2 9 53 163 17 14-14-14-14 73-73-73-17 73-73-73-17 8-8-8-8 2-2-2-2 2-2-2-2 SPC, DT5, AT20D4, ST8D2, CK210.5225D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW5 TRO3057R
Liberator Cruiser 786 20 3 3 9 56 300 30 4-3-2-2 2-2-2 2-2-2-2 3-3-2 4-3-2-2 6-6-6-6 16-16-16-7 42-42-42-25 19-19-19-11 8-8-8-8 SPC, DT6, AT30D6, BAT10D2, CK50.3955D1, KF, CAP, LF BW16 TRO3057R
Cameron Battlecruiser (2688) 1,342 3 2 9 53 248 25 29-29-29-29 29-29-29-29 113-113-113-17 136-136-136-40 29-29-29-29 8-8-8-8 SPC, DT2, AT16D4, ST2D2, CK184.994D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW3 TRO3057R
Cameron Battlecruiser (Clan) 1,342 10 3 2 9 53 248 25 29-29-29-29 29-29-29-29 113-113-113-17 136-136-136-40 29-29-29-29 8-8-8-8 SPC, DT2, AT20D4, ST2D2, CK175.8915D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW3 TRO3057R
Nightlord Battlecruiser 1,923 16 4 3 12 56 616 62 2-2-2-2 5-5-5-2 2-2-2-2 5-5-5-2 2-2-2-2 80-80-80-40 74-74-74-35 142-142-52-39 74-74-74-35 90-90-90-40 SPC, DT4, AT20CK174.104D4, BT100D3, KF, CAP, LF BW7 TRO3057R
Potemkin Troop Cruiser (2611) 966 4 2 15 53 376 38 9-9-9-9 14-14-14-14 90-90-90-90 108-108-108-108 4-4-4-4 8-8-8-8 SPC, DT25, AT10D2, CK386.3625D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW90 TRO3057R
Potemkin Troop Cruiser (Clan) 966 66 4 2 15 53 376 38 9-9-9-9 14-14-14-14 90-90-90-90 108-108-108-108 4-4-4-4 8-8-8-8 SPC, DT25, AT10D2, CK371.414D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW90 TRO3057R
Texas Battleship (2618) 1,350 4 3 15 56 606 61 100-100-60-60 54-54-54-54 114-114-114-114 8-8-8-8 8-8-8-8 8-8-8-8 SPC, DT6, AT40D6, ST16D2, CK301.671D5, KF, CAP, MSL BW12 TRO3057R
Texas Battleship (Clan) 1,350 20 4 3 15 56 606 61 100-100-60-60 54-54-54-54 114-114-114-114 8-8-8-8 8-8-8-8 8-8-8-8 SPC, DT6, AT40D6, ST16D2, CK286.225D5, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW12 TRO3057R
McKenna Battleship (2652) 2,144 4 3 19 63 443 45 86-86-11-11 128-128-16-16 169-169-169-169 169-169-169-169 171-171-21-21 8-8-8-8 8-8-8-8 SPC, DT6, AT50D4, ST16, CK255.3825D2, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW5 TRO3057R
McKenna Battleship (Clan) 2,144 21 4 3 19 63 443 45 86-86-11-11 128-128-16-16 169-169-169-169 169-169-169-169 171-171-21-21 8-8-8-8 8-8-8-8 SPC, DT6, AT50D4, ST16, CK273.7455D2, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW5 TRO3057R
Nightwing Surveilllance 342 1 3 2 43 48 5 9-9-9-9 20-20-20 20-20-20 9-9-9-9 18-18-18-18 SPC, ST4D1, CK2.2955D1, KF, CAP BW40 TRO3057R
Tracker Surveilllance 82 1 4 1 24 31 4 1-1 5-5-5-5 4-4-4-4 SPC, DT2, ST4D1, CK23.81D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW20 TRO3057R
Vigilant Corvette 216 1 3 3 22 29 3 2-2 2-2 3-3 10-10-10 10-10-10 10-10-10 3-3-3-3 3-3-3-3 SPC, AT6D2, ST4D1, CK13.5145D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW7 TRO3057R
Pinto Corvette 281 1 5 3 19 24 3 9-4 8 7-3 8 14-14-14 4-4-4 10-10-10 4-4-4 4-4-4-4 SPC, DT1, AT12D2, ST2D1, CK10.942D1, KF, CAP, MSL, PNT30 BW36 TRO3057R
Mako Corvette 662 1 6 8 33 66 7 6-6-5 8-8-8 8-8-8 3-3-3 8-8-8 29-29-29 50-50-50-8 5-5-5 SPC, ST2D2, CK.9805D2, KF, CAP BW3 TRO3057R
Bonaventure Corvette 125 1 4 3 24 39 4 2-2-2 1-1 2-2 1-1 2-2-2 4-4-4 SPC, AT6D2, ST2D1, CK53.926D1, KF, CAP BW23 TRO3057R
Sylvester Transport 256 1 3 4 13 18 2 12-4 10-4-4 9-3-3 6-2 7 13-13-13-6 20-20-20 7-7-7 4-4-4 11-11-11-11 SPC, DT2, ST4D4, CK73.3575D9, KF, CAP, PNT42 BW7 TRO3057R
Carrack Merchant 107 1 3 4 10 7 1 8-7-4-1 7-7-4-1 8-7-4-1 7-7-4-1 7-7-4-1 SPC, DT2, ST4D4, CK98.8065D10, BAT5, KF BW7 TRO3057R
Baron Destroyer 347 1 2 6 20 47 5 13-13-13 12-12-12 21-21-21 12-12-12 7-7-7 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 SPC, AT6D2, ST6D1, CK137.962D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW23 TRO3057R
Carson Destroyer 595 2 2 6 26 70 8 16-16-16-16 16-16-16-16 52-52-52 26-26-26 8-8-8-8 6-6-6-6 3-3-3-3 SPC, AT6D1, ST6D1, CK145.0435D2, KF, CAP, MSL BW28 TRO3057R
Davion Destroyer Block I 853 2 4 6 36 89 9 6-6-3 4-2 3-3 112-112-112-17 17-17-17-17 33-33-33-26 100-100 SPC, AT2D2, CK70.5065D2, KF, CAP BW18 TRO3057R
Davion Destroyer Block II 1,444 2 4 6 40 177 18 8-8-4 9-6-2 8-5 5-2-2 14-11-4 100-100-100 40-40 60-60-60 25-25-25 100-100-100 SPC, DT2, AT18D6, CK72.0365D2, KF, CAP BW18 TRO3057R
Naga Destroyer 199 2 2 6 45 37 4 11-11-11 7-7-7 16-16-16 9-9-9 2-2-2-2 1-1-1-1 SPC, AT12D2ST2, CK142.437D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW7 TRO3057R
Wagon Wheel Frigate 1,023 2 4 7 31 90 10 3-3-3 2 6-6 32-32-32-32 4-4-4 140-140 27-27-27 9-9-9-9 9-9-9-9 SPC, DT2, AT12D4, ST4D2, CK92.79D2, KF, CAP, MSL BW28 TRO3057R
Lola I Destroyer 598 2 4 7 33 95 10 3-3 3-3 3-3 3-3 3-3 37-37-37-19 19-19-19-10 39-39-39-5 19-19-19-10 19-19-19-19 SPC, AT6D2, ST2D1, CK115.017D2, KF, CAP BW18 TRO3057R
Lola II Destroyer 595 2 4 7 33 95 10 18-18-18-18 25-25-25-9 32-32-32 17-17-17-9 18-18-18-18 2-2-2-2 4-4-4-4 2-2-2-2 SPC, AT6D2, ST2D1, CK114.7065D2, KF, CAP, MSL BW7 TRO3057R
Dart Light Cruiser 1,150 2 2 7 59 176 18 46-46-46-9 54-54-54 69-69-69 54-54-54 54-54-54 16-16-16-16 SPC, DT6, ST6D2, CK140.06D2, KF, CAP, MSL BW32 TRO3057R
Winchester Cruiser 708 2 3 8 50 84 9 2-2 2 5-2 2-2 14-14-14-14 25-25-25 40-40-40 7-7-7 60-60-60 6-6-6-6 SPC, DT3, AT12D3, ST6D2, CK154.681, KF, CAP, MSL BW36 TRO3057R
Riga Frigate 954 2 3 8 46 131 14 49-49-49-15 38-38-38-6 49-49-49-15 38-38-38-6 10-10-10-6 SPC, DT2, AT12D2, ST4D2, CK124.4925D2, KF, CAP BW38 TRO3057R
Kimagure Pursuit Cruiser 1,016 2 5 8 46 290 29 4-3-3 4-3 2 4-3 7-6-4 61-61-61-61 12-12-12-12 99-99-99-99 19-19-19-19 13-13-13 SPC, DT2, AT12D6, CK8.9685D5, KF, CAP, PNT14, LF BW18 TRO3057R
Quixote Frigate 707 2 2 8 50 248 25 23-23-23-4 23-23-23-4 7-7-7-7 16-16-16-16 18-18-18-18 18-18-18-18 18-18-18-18 SPC, DT6, AT12D4, ST6D4, CK176.1185D1, KF, CAP, MSL BW6 TRO3057R
Avatar Heavy Cruiser 832 3 3 9 56 184 19 2-2-2 2-2-2 2-2-2 28-28-28-28 25-25-25-9 40-40-40-18 25-25-25-9 19-19-19 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 SPC, DT6, AT24D8, CK60.886D1, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW16 TRO3057R
Luxor Heavy Cruiser 2,259 3 3 9 53 298 30 91-91-91-43 123-123-123-75 173-173-173-57 123-123-123-75 96-96-96-48 SPC, DT4, AT12D6ST4, CK53.594D1, KF, CAP, LF BW18 TRO3057R
Atreus Battleship 1,850 3 3 11 53 363 37 6-3 3 2 6-3 3 80-80-80-30 170-170-100-60 168-168-98-48 50-50-50 54-54-54 SPC, DT2, AT24D6, CK166.635D10, KF, CAP, PNT22 BW9 TRO3057R
Monsoon Battleship 1,627 4 2 13 59 329 33 66-66-66-36 87-87-87-27 210-210 57-57-57-27 66-66-66-36 3-3-3-3 3-3-3-3 SPC, DT6, AT18D2, ST8D2, CK295.6375D2, KF, CAP, MSL BW21 TRO3057R
Monsoon Battleship (LF) 1,627 4 2 13 59 329 33 66-66-66-36 87-87-87-27 210-210 57-57-57-27 66-66-66-36 3-3-3-3 3-3-3-3 SPC, DT6, AT18D2, ST8D2, CK2825375D2, KF, CAP, MSL, LF BW21 TRO3057R
Farragut Battleship 2,039 4 3 16 63 443 45 3-3 3-3 3-3 3-3 3-3 79-79-79-79 121-121-69-69 121-121-69-69 92-92-40-40 121-121-69-69 6-6-6-6 8-8-8-8 8-8-8-8 8-8-8-8 6-6-6-6 SPC, DT2, AT36D4, ST10D2, CK183.4145D2, KF, CAP, MSL BW5 TRO3057R
Mjolnir Battlecruiser 1,798 7 4 4 13 92 952 96 4-4-3 4-4-3 4-4-3 4-4-3 4-4-3 89-89-35-35 34-34-7-7 81-81-12-12 34-34-7-7 58-58-35-35 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 SPC, DT4, AT36D12, CK15.597D2, LF, KF, CAP, MSL BW7 TRO3067
Leviathan II Heavy Battleship 3,361 30 4 3 23 99 1,980 198 68-58-37-20 45-35-10-10 70-60-43-20 45-35-10-10 68-58-37-20 249-249-249-189 189-189-189-129 182-182-182-182 126-126-126-66 63-63-63-63 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 4-4-4-4 SPC, DT8, AT300D8, CK24.873D10, KF, CAP, MSL, LF, PNT12, HPG AT2RS

Battletech Engineer

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #28 on: 25 February 2012, 15:36:38 »
Ugh, not sure why I'm obsessing over this... here is my idea for a fully functional mech card, slightly bigger than the current official ones, and 3 per page.

The top mech, the viking, is pretty much 100% canon.  I did make a note of CASE by the ammo crit, PV cost by the C3I ability, and placed IF2 next to the LRMs as it is a direct correlation.

The bottom one, the Blood Asp, would track heat/ammo. 

The #H is the number of heat each attacks use, and the HS: 4 below the heat scale is the # of heat sinks total, any heat used over the HS is +1 on the heat scale.  This gives a bit more versatility in units, though is a *bit* more complicated.  The Blood Asp F is normally 7/7/3 attack with 4 overheat.  My version would allow up to 8/8/3 attack with +1 on the heat scale, or up to 12/11/4 with a +3 on the heat scale.

And on the omega2 files, a first (I think)... superheavy mechs and LAMs, plus that silly turtle mech with 323 points of hardened armor.  The superheavy isn't a big deal, just a typical assault mech with a bit more armor and a bit less speed.  The LAM, well, its funny how they always say these things aren't as good as as light mech, when that sucker as JUST a light mech pretty much outclasses any other 25 ton mech on the battlefield, and BV wise, can trash many older assaults.  I wasn't sure how to do the movement, or how LAMs will work in BF.  The great turtle is nothing special, except it has a bit more armor than the superheavy. 

I can *probably* shrink these cards down to get 4 on a sheet.  Oh, and beside the movement points (each block represents a movement hit) I meant to put in the target to hit it based on the tables (target movement & type modifiers on P227 or 446 of SO).

The armor/structure blocks have a bit too much space, even though a 200 ton superheavy with hardened armor can have a whopping 28 points of armor (552 hardened points) and potentially 20 internal structure (316 compact engine).

Also, it appears that the various bays on DS/JS/WS/SS need to be broken down.  Though this increases the special abilities slightly, it gets the door count down to 5 or so, 1 for each bay.  If a door hit is done, that bay is no longer useable (P231, SO).  I'm not sure how many bays a unit can have though.

I also applied a little table I made up for criticals, it got kinda confusing once you tried to use both the standard and advanced tables with all the additional unit types.

The 2nd BF sheet is in the next posting (size limits, ick)
Battletech Engineer

Bad_Syntax

• Lieutenant
    • Battletech Engineer
« Reply #29 on: 25 February 2012, 15:37:08 »
And the Superheavy/Turtle/LAM QS Cards (Doh, ignore the 30.01 PV for the omega, its just 30)
Battletech Engineer

Register