Author Topic: HGN-450 Highlander (Primitive) - Spin-off Thread from Empire of the Nerds: Niops  (Read 468 times)

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • And I think it's gonna be a long, long time...
The genesis of this design is a discussion in the Empire of the Nerds: Niops thread about a possible Retrotech Highlander based on a Primitive chassis as a potential signature 'Mech for Niops.  Couple different ideas have been floated around, and I'm posting this one as a starting point for further discussion.

I went with the suggested 3/5/3 movement and plasma rifle, giving it something in common with the St. Florian FireMech MODs, but backed with twin medium lasers, an MML/7 taking the role of LRM and SRM launcher, and a whole crapload of primitive armor offering protection comparable to the original.

Highlander HGN-455

Mass: 90 tons
Chassis: Standard Biped
Power Plant: 325 Fusion
Cruising Speed: 32.4 kph
Maximum Speed: 54 kph
Jump Jets: Standard
     Jump Capacity: 90 meters
Armor: Primitive
Armament:
     1 MML 7
     2 Medium Laser
     1 Plasma Rifle
Manufacturer: Unknown
     Primary Factory: Unknown
Communication System: Unknown
Targeting & Tracking System: Unknown
Introduction Year: 3145
Tech Rating/Availability: E/X-X-X-F
Cost: 8,449,680 C-bills

Type: Highlander
Technology Base: Inner Sphere (Advanced)
Tonnage: 90
Battle Value: 1,697

Equipment                                          Mass
Internal Structure                                    9
Engine                        325 Fusion           23.5
   Walking MP: 3
   Running MP: 5
   Jumping MP: 3
Heat Sink                     10                      0
Gyro                                                  4
Primitive Cockpit                                     5
Armor Factor (Primitive)      278                    26

Internal   Armor   
                          Structure  Value   
     Head                    3         9     
     Center Torso            29        40   
     Center Torso (rear)               17   
     R/L Torso               19        28   
     R/L Torso (rear)                  10   
     R/L Arm                 15        30   
     R/L Leg                 19        38   

Right Arm Actuators: Shoulder, Upper Arm, Lower Arm
Left Arm Actuators: Shoulder, Upper Arm, Lower Arm, Hand

Weapons
and Ammo                 Location  Critical   Heat    Tonnage   
Jump Jet                    CT        1        -       2.0   
2 Medium Laser              RT        2        3       2.0   
Jump Jet                    RT        1        -       2.0   
MML 7 LRM Ammo (17)         LT        1        -       1.0   
Jump Jet                    LT        1        -       2.0   
MML 7                       LT        4        4       4.5   
MML 7 SRM Ammo (14)         LT        1        -       1.0   
Plasma Rifle                RA        2        10      6.0   
Plasma Rifle Ammo (20)      RA        2        -       2.0   

« Last Edit: 20 February 2024, 15:43:54 by Giovanni Blasini »
"Does anyone know where the love of God goes / When the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
-- Gordon Lightfoot, "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
I'd think Niops would be able to start at TL D, personally...  Primitive stuff has been made SO much different, I'm skeptical of its fit with later stuff at all...

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
I'd think Niops would be able to start at TL D, personally...  Primitive stuff has been made SO much different, I'm skeptical of its fit with later stuff at all...

For better or worse, Primitive BattleMechs and Intro-tech BattleMechs are both essentially TL D, per Interstellar Operations.  Industrials are TL C, both for Primitive and standard.  From there, everything gets weird.

I'm a big fan of Primitive BattleMechs, and feel they slot in well as something that came prior to IntroTech 'Mechs.  In-universe, I like that they show back up again in time periods where factions are struggling to get 'Mechs back out the door in a hurry, with IndustrialMech lines being converted to build RetroTech lines, and there's a lot of performance correlation between a standard IndustrialMech and a Primitive BattleMech.

With the post-Jihad recovery across the Inner Sphere and Periphery, the drop-off in production of Primitives makes sense again, even during the initial Dark Age blackout, when we saw Industrials used as "technicals" by non-state actors, as dormant BattleMech lines spun back up to full production for the state actors - there wasn't as much need for the Primitive BattleMechs to be put into production during the Dark Age like they were during the Jihad.

That's one of the reasons why I was looking at Primitives for Niops in the Dark Age/ilClan era as a possibility: the Primitives are mostly out of production again, outside a few other minor polities and Periphery nations, and so the tooling is probably more readily available than it is for more advanced BattleMechs.  Niops basically lost everything in the Jihad, didn't even have a functioning government again until 3090, and then hadn't rebuilt their WorkShops by 3145, and their Central Military School's program for MechWarriors is small and underfunded.  I suspect they're putting more effort into getting good vehicles and infantry gear than they are BattleMechs.

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes / When the waves turn the minutes to hours?"

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
Ooh, I like it.  And I like the thought of Niops rearming.  I hate that the Ceasar decided to attack rather than co-opt the planet to join the Hegemony.
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • The Temple Grounds - My Roleplaying and History website
hmm.. how much could you get away with using a fusion powered militia industrialmech instead of a primitive? starting with the St. Florian chassis. the marians ultimately did that with their centurions. the CN9-H was prototypes as a primitive, but the production CN-9H2. -H2H, and -H3 were all industrialmech chassis versions.
though the Niops design would probably have the environmental sealing that the Marian militiamech centurion's lack.

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
hmm.. how much could you get away with using a fusion powered militia industrialmech instead of a primitive? starting with the St. Florian chassis. the marians ultimately did that with their centurions. the CN9-H was prototypes as a primitive, but the production CN-9H2. -H2H, and -H3 were all industrialmech chassis versions.
though the Niops design would probably have the environmental sealing that the Marian militiamech centurion's lack.

The standard St. Florian has 12 single heat sinks (same as an HGN-732), 10.5 tons of heavy industrial armor, and 30 tons of equipment, not including the 9 tons devoted to environmental sealing.

Maxing out the armor would take another 7 tons, while adding three jump jets would take another 6 tons, leaving you with 17 tons for weaponry.  From there, it depends on if you're wanting to keep the two hand actuators of the St. Florian, or make it look as much like a Highlander as possible, and what weaponry you have access to.

Either way, I'd suggest adding Industrial TSM.  No, it won't make you go faster and, yes, it adds on a +1 modifier to your piloting target numbers, but it also turns your Highlander MilitiaMech into a physical beatdown machine, capable of throwing some truly fearsome physical attacks.

Notable Weapons by Tech Level

• Tech Level B: rifled cannons, machine guns, heavy machine guns, artillery cannons, artillery pieces, rocket launchers, 'Mech mortars, improved one-shot missile launchers, retractable blade, hatchet, sword, mace, claw
  • Tech Level C: flamers, heavy flamers, small lasers, medium lasers, large lasers, standard autocannons, standard LRM/SRM launchers, MRM launchers
  • Tech Level D: blazer cannons, ER flamers, bombast lasers, standard PPCs, light ACs, HVACs, MML launchers

So, you've got options, depending on what kind of balance you want to strike between firepower, armor and mobility in a Highlander MilitiaMech.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
The engines are the worst fit for me.  If you can build a TL D fusion engine, it should be intro-tech.

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
The standard St. Florian has 12 single heat sinks (same as an HGN-732), 10.5 tons of heavy industrial armor, and 30 tons of equipment, not including the 9 tons devoted to environmental sealing.

Maxing out the armor would take another 7 tons, while adding three jump jets would take another 6 tons, leaving you with 17 tons for weaponry.  From there, it depends on if you're wanting to keep the two hand actuators of the St. Florian, or make it look as much like a Highlander as possible, and what weaponry you have access to.

Either way, I'd suggest adding Industrial TSM.  No, it won't make you go faster and, yes, it adds on a +1 modifier to your piloting target numbers, but it also turns your Highlander MilitiaMech into a physical beatdown machine, capable of throwing some truly fearsome physical attacks.

Notable Weapons by Tech Level

• Tech Level B: rifled cannons, machine guns, heavy machine guns, artillery cannons, artillery pieces, rocket launchers, 'Mech mortars, improved one-shot missile launchers, retractable blade, hatchet, sword, mace, claw
  • Tech Level C: flamers, heavy flamers, small lasers, medium lasers, large lasers, standard autocannons, standard LRM/SRM launchers, MRM launchers
  • Tech Level D: blazer cannons, ER flamers, bombast lasers, standard PPCs, light ACs, HVACs, MML launchers

So, you've got options, depending on what kind of balance you want to strike between firepower, armor and mobility in a Highlander MilitiaMech.

pulling it up on megameklab.. you can actually replicate the same movement and weapons loadout as your primitive version on an industrialmech chassis with full heavy industrial armor. with added CASE.
and that's keeping the SHS. if you switch to just 10 DHS (which would give it a lot nastier firepower since you could alpha strike for no extra heat, and fire the Plasmarifle and MML while jumping without even twitching the heat gauge) you could afford to upgrade the MML to a 9 or fit an extra ton of ammo each for your plasma rifle and missiles.

Code: [Select]
Highlander HGN-455-I

Chassis: Industrial XT
Power Plant: GM 270 Fusion
Armor: Lang Heavy Industrial
Armament:
     1 MML 7
     2 Medium Laser
     1 Plasma Rifle
Manufacturer: StarCorps Industries
     Primary Factory: Son Hoa
Communication System: Hector VII
Targeting & Tracking System: Starlight LX-1
Introduction Year: 3150
Tech Rating/Availability: E/X-X-X-D
Cost: 6,289,946 C-bills

Overview
The St. Florian MOD, recently seen with the Stormhammers on Towne, is an imposing sight, towering as large as an assault BattleMech while still fielding the firepower of a heavy one. The secret to its abilities lies in its pedigree, as many of the FireMech’s components have been adapted from one of the Inner Sphere’s most famous assault ’Mechs: the Highlander.  Initially a byproduct to utilize surplus single heat sink-equipped standard fusion engines after the Highlander production line was upgraded to the HGN-734 in 3062, the St. Florian quickly gained fame as the most advanced IndustrialMech introduced since the fall of the Star League. It became a bestseller amongst those parties which could afford it—and more often than not are now scrambling to equip it with weaponry.

Capabilities
Cynical minds fear that Star Corps themselves may be behind a military modification of the St. Florian, but closer examination of this MOD suggests little evidence to support any such theories. While it carries advanced plasma rifles, there is no structural upgrade to the FireMech whatsoever. The environmental sealing and bank of heat sinks are core components of the standard St. Florian which allow it to wade into the thick of fires instead of combating them from the outside as slighter units like the Pompier are forced to. Turning a firefighter into an incendiary combatant makes a certain amount of sense, but a lack of additional heat sinks and reliance on volatile coolant pods definitely betrays this otherwise impressive MOD as a field modification in the truest sense.

Deployment
While the St. Florian’s capabilities mark it as a much-desired part of any community’s public services apparatus, its cost is unfortunately prohibitive for most small to medium-sized towns. Even the Republic, with its prosperity driven by Devlin Stone’s reforms, has had difficulty in procuring large quantities of this FireMech. As a consequence, the majority of the St. Florians in service are to be found in planetary capitals and major metropolises across the Inner Sphere, while smaller settlements must make do with the Pompier or even forego specialized fire-fighting ’Mechs. However, the long service record of the St. Florian has led to a significant secondary market where used or slightly damaged examples are perennial bestsellers. Though the current scramble to militarize common IndustrialMechs has not passed the St. Florian by, the crucial role it plays in protecting the homes and businesses of the cities where it has been deployed means that a comparatively smaller percentage of these ’Mechs have been modded for combat usage. Within the Republic, such conversions seem oddly common on those worlds that have recently come under control of one of the Clan-based splinter factions. The very idea of piloting converted Industrials into combat is anathema to most Clanners but the fact that several of these factions have begun accepting Spheroid applicants is perhaps all the explanation necessary.

Technology Base: Inner Sphere (Standard)
Battle Value: 1,657

Internal Structure            Industrial             18
Engine                        270 Fusion           14.5
Heat Sink                     12                      2
Gyro                                                  3
Cockpit                                               3
Armor Factor (Heavy Industrial)279                  17.5

Internal   Armor   
                          Structure  Value   
     Center Torso            29        44   
     Center Torso (rear)               14   
     R/L Torso               19        29   
     R/L Torso (rear)                  9     

Right Arm Actuators: Shoulder, Upper Arm, Lower Arm, Hand

Weapons
and Ammo                              Location  Critical   Heat    Tonnage
Heat Sink                                LL        1        -       1.0   
Environmental Sealing               HD/CT/RT/LT/RA/LA/RL/LL1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1    -       9.0   
Jump Jet                                 CT        1        -       2.0   
2 Medium Laser                           RT        2        3       2.0   
Jump Jet                                 RT        1        -       2.0   
Plasma Rifle Ammo (20)                   RT        2        -       2.0   
3 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer  RT/LT/RA/LA 3/1/3/5    -       0.0   
5 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer  RT/LT/RA/LA 3/1/3/5    -       0.0   
MML 7 LRM Ammo (17)                      LT        1        -       1.0   
Jump Jet                                 LT        1        -       2.0   
CASE                                     LT        1        -       0.5   
MML 7                                    LT        4        4       4.5   
MML 7 SRM Ammo (14)                      LT        1        -       1.0   
Industrial Triple Strength Myomer    RT/LT/RA/LA 3/1/3/5    -       0.0   
Heat Sink                                RL        1        -       1.0   
Plasma Rifle                             RA        2        10      6.0   

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
pulling it up on megameklab.. you can actually replicate the same movement and weapons loadout as your primitive version on an industrialmech chassis with full heavy industrial armor. with added CASE.
and that's keeping the SHS. if you switch to just 10 DHS (which would give it a lot nastier firepower since you could alpha strike for no extra heat, and fire the Plasmarifle and MML while jumping without even twitching the heat gauge) you could afford to upgrade the MML to a 9 or fit an extra ton of ammo each for your plasma rifle and missiles.

Highlander HGN-455-I

Armament:
     1 MML 7
     2 Medium Laser
     1 Plasma Rifle
Introduction Year: 3150
Cost: 6,289,946 C-bills

Overview
The St. Florian MOD, recently seen with the Stormhammers on Towne, is an imposing sight, towering as large as an assault BattleMech while still fielding the firepower of a heavy one. The secret to its abilities lies in its pedigree, as many of the FireMech’s components have been adapted from one of the Inner Sphere’s most famous assault ’Mechs: the Highlander.  Initially a byproduct to utilize surplus single heat sink-equipped standard fusion engines after the Highlander production line was upgraded to the HGN-734 in 3062, the St. Florian quickly gained fame as the most advanced IndustrialMech introduced since the fall of the Star League. It became a bestseller amongst those parties which could afford it—and more often than not are now scrambling to equip it with weaponry.

Capabilities
Cynical minds fear that Star Corps themselves may be behind a military modification of the St. Florian, but closer examination of this MOD suggests little evidence to support any such theories. While it carries advanced plasma rifles, there is no structural upgrade to the FireMech whatsoever. The environmental sealing and bank of heat sinks are core components of the standard St. Florian which allow it to wade into the thick of fires instead of combating them from the outside as slighter units like the Pompier are forced to. Turning a firefighter into an incendiary combatant makes a certain amount of sense, but a lack of additional heat sinks and reliance on volatile coolant pods definitely betrays this otherwise impressive MOD as a field modification in the truest sense.

Deployment
While the St. Florian’s capabilities mark it as a much-desired part of any community’s public services apparatus, its cost is unfortunately prohibitive for most small to medium-sized towns. Even the Republic, with its prosperity driven by Devlin Stone’s reforms, has had difficulty in procuring large quantities of this FireMech. As a consequence, the majority of the St. Florians in service are to be found in planetary capitals and major metropolises across the Inner Sphere, while smaller settlements must make do with the Pompier or even forego specialized fire-fighting ’Mechs. However, the long service record of the St. Florian has led to a significant secondary market where used or slightly damaged examples are perennial bestsellers. Though the current scramble to militarize common IndustrialMechs has not passed the St. Florian by, the crucial role it plays in protecting the homes and businesses of the cities where it has been deployed means that a comparatively smaller percentage of these ’Mechs have been modded for combat usage. Within the Republic, such conversions seem oddly common on those worlds that have recently come under control of one of the Clan-based splinter factions. The very idea of piloting converted Industrials into combat is anathema to most Clanners but the fact that several of these factions have begun accepting Spheroid applicants is perhaps all the explanation necessary.

Battle Value: 1,657

Internal   Armor   
                          Structure  Value   
     Center Torso            29        44   
     Center Torso (rear)               14   
     R/L Torso               19        29   
     R/L Torso (rear)                  9     

Weapons
Environmental Sealing               HD/CT/RT/LT/RA/LA/RL/LL1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1    -       9.0   
Plasma Rifle Ammo (20)                   RT        2        -       2.0   
5 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer  RT/LT/RA/LA 3/1/3/5    -       0.0   
MML 7 LRM Ammo (17)                      LT        1        -       1.0   
CASE                                     LT        1        -       0.5   
MML 7                                    LT        4        4       4.5   
MML 7 SRM Ammo (14)                      LT        1        -       1.0   
Industrial Triple Strength Myomer    RT/LT/RA/LA 3/1/3/5    -       0.0   
Plasma Rifle                             RA        2        10      6.0   

I'm not surprised.  Once you factor in engine and component penalties, you're usually left with a comparable amount of mass between a standard IndustrialMech and a Primitive BattleMech.

I've got a couple ideas that might work.  I like the plasma rifle version, but the St. Florian MOD already has that market down pretty well, and the twin plasma rifles are part of what makes that 'Mech so vicious.

BTW, speaking of St. Florians...

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
a PPC like the HGN-733P might work, it's about the same mass and heat.

or maybe a snub-nose, for that up close punch?

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
a PPC like the HGN-733P might work, it's about the same mass and heat.

or maybe a snub-nose, for that up close punch?

Haven't done a snubbie yet, but I figured I'd try on a couple other ideas first, sticking to Tech Level C for the first two, and TL D for the third.

OK, first up, the "I Hope You Like Area-Effect" option, with a Thumper cannon and 'Mech Mortar/1.  All three of these  use Full-Head ejection, which seems to bypass the whole issue with not being able to cram an ejector seat into an IndustrialMech with environmental sealing, since it doesn't take up a critical spot, just adding 1.7 million C-Bills to to the cost.

Highlander HGN-366-A MilitiaMech

Armament:
     2 Medium Laser
     1 Thumper Cannon
     1 'Mech Mortar 1
     2 Rocket Launcher 10
Introduction Year: 3100
Tech Rating/Availability: E/X-X-F-E
Cost: 8,145,576 C-bills

Technology Base: Inner Sphere (Advanced)
Battle Value: 1,311

Heat Sink                     10                      0

Internal   Armor   
                          Structure  Value   
     Center Torso            29        42   
     Center Torso (rear)               16   

Weapons
Thumper Cannon Ammo (20)                 RT        1        -       1.0   
6 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer   RT/LT/LA   6/5/1      -       0.0   
Fuel-Air Thumper Cannon Ammo (20)        RT        1        -       1.0   
Industrial Triple Strength Myomer     RT/LT/LA   6/5/1      -       0.0   
2 Rocket Launcher 10                     LA        2        3       1.0   
Shaped Charge Mortar 1 Ammo (24)         LT        1        -       1.0   
'Mech Mortar 1                           LT        1        1       2.0   
5 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer   RT/LT/LA   6/5/1      -       0.0   
Airburst Mortar 1 Ammo (24)              LT        1        -       1.0   
Thumper Cannon                           RA        7        5       10.0 

Next up, we have something like a bigger Arbiter, with a heavy rifle backed by two medium lasers and a bunch of RL-10s, for that extra Periphery feel.  Like the previous one, the weapons are all TL C on this one:

Highlander HGN-366-B MilitiaMech

Armament:
     3 Medium Laser
     1 Rifle (Cannon, Heavy)
     6 Rocket Launcher 10
Cost: 8,014,501 C-bills

Battle Value: 1,519

Internal   Armor   
                          Structure  Value   

Weapons
Heavy Rifle Ammo (12)                    RT        2        -       2.0   
6 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer   RT/LT/LA   6/5/1      -       0.0   
Industrial Triple Strength Myomer     RT/LT/LA   6/5/1      -       0.0   
2 Rocket Launcher 10                     LA        2        3       1.0   
Medium Laser                             LT        1        3       1.0   
5 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer   RT/LT/LA   6/5/1      -       0.0   
4 Rocket Launcher 10                     LT        4        3       2.0   
Rifle                                    RA        3        4       8.0   

Last up for now, I jumped to TL D, and tried my hand at one with a PPC and an MML launcher, like the 733P, which as you pointed out was a pretty straightforward swap.  I even was able to increase the MML launcher size.

Highlander HGN-366-P MilitiaMech

Armament:
     1 PPC
     2 Medium Laser
     1 MML 9
Tech Rating/Availability: E/X-X-E-D
Cost: 8,210,501 C-bills

Battle Value: 1,517

Internal   Armor   
                          Structure  Value   

Weapons
8 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer   RT/LT/LA   8/3/1      -       0.0   
Industrial Triple Strength Myomer     RT/LT/LA   8/3/1      -       0.0   
MML 9 LRM Ammo (13)                      LT        1        -       1.0   
MML 9 SRM Ammo (11)                      LT        1        -       1.0   
MML 9                                    LT        5        5       6.0   
3 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer   RT/LT/LA   8/3/1      -       0.0   
PPC                                      RA        3        10      7.0   

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
Love that Thumper/MM combo! :)

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
And for those looking for something that more closely resembles a St. Florian:

Highlander HGN-366-C MilitiaMech

Armament:
     4 Medium Laser
     2 Large Laser
Tech Rating/Availability: E/X-X-E-D
Cost: 8,099,271 C-bills

Overview

Capabilities

Deployment

Battle Value: 1,591

Heat Sink                     14                      4

Internal   Armor   
                          Structure  Value   

Weapons
Heat Sink                                RT        1        -       1.0   
Large Laser                              RT        2        8       5.0   
6 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer    RT/LT      6/6       -       0.0   
2 Medium Laser                           LA        2        3       2.0   
Heat Sink                                LT        1        -       1.0   
Large Laser                              LT        2        8       5.0   
6 Industrial Triple Strength Myomer    RT/LT      6/6       -       0.0   
2 Medium Laser                           RA        2        3       2.0   

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
Love that Thumper/MM combo! :)

I do too, but that’s not a whole lot of damage.  In practice, I suspect even the rifle-armed one would be more effective against, say, the Marian Highlanders.  Well, beyond melee range at least.  If you’re close enough in one of these to punch and kick, the only ‘Mech not super nervous would be a Great Turtle.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
You really only need one AOE 'mech per lance to deal with the annoying things AOE damage squishes... :)

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
hmm. Niops is near the FWL, perhaps a Light Gauss Rifle?

edit: too heavy. you'd have to sacrifice armor to get the mass for useful secondary weapons.
« Last Edit: 22 February 2024, 18:06:34 by glitterboy2098 »

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
Yeah, I was thinking something similar. 

I’m still tempted to go with an LB-10X with two tons of ammo, two medium lasers, and a brace of six RL-10s, keeping the 12 single heat sinks, at which point you’re basically a bigger Marian Centurion MilitiaMech.

That said, the LB-10X is damn near a Swiss Army knife of a weapon, you’re twice the mass with vastly better protection and jump jets, environmental sealing, and brutal physical combat capabilities.

Register