Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
I will be buying all the UrbanMechs. I've got heaps of Marlboro Miles and S&H Green Stamps that I've been saving for a special occasion. An entire SLDF BattleMech Division of Urbie LAMs is that occasion!
I'd love to throw my hat in the ring for the "more metal for designs CGL doesn't make yet" especially mechs that have updated art but no plastic mini.

Pls sell me an updated Jinggau and I will build an entire Capellan force out of IWM minis.
and popular fan speculation/jokes are about a Kali-Cameron love child.

Is it even speculation? We know Cameron Victor exists, even if the universe at large doesn’t.
Fan Designs and Rules / RISC PPC Capacitor
« Last post by Hazard Pay on Today at 11:16:33 »
Weighs over twice the original and is 2/3 Crits.

Can operate like a normal PPC Cap every turn, where a roll of “2” will cause it to brick itself like a normal Cap.

Can choose to wait a turn to charge an additional +5 Heat for +5 damage, granting +10 damage for the next attack for exploding on a “2” or “4”, taking the corresponding PPC alongside it and damaging everything else in the location the RISC Cap is in.

Critical hit effects remain the same.

Any other ideas?
The Star League Command Lance is up now, at $5 less then listed on the Coming Releases page.
The Urbanmech LAM is also up.
I mean, it's not like they said the age bias doesnt exist at all. It's just doesnt seem to be as prevalent as in other clans. 37 is positively ancient by Clan standards for someone not in a command position :D.

I think Robert Bravos was at least Star Captain, maybe Star Colonel?

I really hope he gets a small redemptive chapter or two in Bill's upcoming novel.
Relief granted:  $90 off of shipping down to $77.00 for a regiment plus add ons to Northern California.  Thanks CGL!!! 
They offered to reduce mine by about 2/3rds.
I got a saving, and I used it as a credit. Because Im going to use it.

The worst they can say is, no. But you don't know until you ask.
I finally went and looked at my shipping charges and they are pretty hefty, but I also have a relatively large order. It may be right and proper.

I wouldn’t mind a spot check from CGL but I don’t think they owe me a rebate.

Drop them a message through Kickstarter. They might be able to help you out anyway.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10