Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
The real question is what the "modern" record sheet for the P-Hawk will be, since there's nothing that matches it.  I'm guessing either the PHX-9 or the C 2.
Are we going to get record sheet .pdfs for the Star League packs?
It would be more surprising if we didn't, so far every single plastic mini pack has had a record sheet pdf, though it did take quite a while for some to come after the pack's release.
Fan Designs and Rules / A bunch of Late Republic solaris mechs
« Last post by Liam's Ghost on Today at 00:12:42 »
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JgioELS_7p1w2xEQvLMXnIOsQZoqXFP4/view?usp=drive_link

33 record sheets of mechs for Solaris gladiators intended for the late republic era.

I've had this file on my hard drive for a fair while, and really I only put it out because Catalyst released a miniature that is perfect for one of the guys in this book. (Also Monbvol and Cannonshop got me thinking about Solaris)
  The only lore I have about any of these mechs is pretty sparse and almost entirely in my head, and since I'd like to actually finish something I started for once I'm focused on other stuff, so basically, if you see something you like in here use it as you see fit, and don't expect updates for this thing.
  I'm just dumping a link here because I figured someone might find something neat inside.
That's a nice shot! :)

Thanks and for the record it’s not mine, it’s saved from a Michigan social media page.  Seems to be fair for everyone.

And it is an impressive shot for sure! 
Are we going to get record sheet .pdfs for the Star League packs?
I would remind people that the computer inside the head of Phelan Kell's Wolfhound had enough technical data to allow Clan Wolf to build an entire replacement body for it.  An intact mech is all the technical data and design schematics needed.

Plus the several dozen others they'd salvaged since then
BattleMechs / Re: How about a 4/6/7 Penetrator
« Last post by DevianID on 12 May 2024, 23:55:50 »
If you switch to a standard engine, and use light PPCs as the ER large laser replacement, you can do 5 medium pulse lasers and 2 light PPCs with a 7 jump, 212 light ferro penetrator.
I was originally just going to build everyone's forces then put in a big order to Iron Wind, but with all due respect a lot of those models look...dated.

Yeah, this is why I so strongly recommend starting with the plastic box sets, and working with 1 box set at a time.  While I really like some of iron winds stuff, they were faithful to the old art when making those older models, and the old art is dated indeed.  The force packs with new minis and art are a good deal, and my go-to is to have everyone start by picking the force pack/mech they think looks the coolest.  That way they will tend to get the most value out of those mechs, as there is almost always a variant that is good/playable in each era.  We also do quite a bit of trading plastic among each other.  The '1 force pack each' escalation really helps the hobby/painting people get into the game, as they have new mechs to paint as they go, and with group painting challenges everyone tends to stay motivated to put painted stuff on the table.

So for 35$ on the catalyst store for example, the Comstar forcepack with a black knight, king crab, mercury, sentinel, exterminator, highlander, will provide 2 5k point lists at 3/4ish skill... A highlander black knight sentinel, versus a king crab, exterminator, mercury.  More BV with the units past introtech.  Combined with 'a game of armored combat' and you have enough mechs for 4 people at 5k and skill 3/4, plus the introductory rules.
Well hopefully they're gonna give a few days time because I get paid Friday so...
I'm at 20 - 22% for shipping on both of my ks pledges' - each of a company level ($150.00) with 1 add-on to one of them. Should I say something to CGL ? And I'm stateside.

It's worth asking since charges haven't processed, but I'd do so immediately.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Register