Author Topic: SSW question  (Read 3068 times)

lordgoober

• Master Sergeant
SSW question
« on: 03 February 2011, 22:27:47 »
I'm working on setting up a huge quick strike game for a couple weeks from now and I'm trying to do my forces (Comstar and Ghost Bear) and I've got infantry and vehicles on the C* side and Elementals on the GB side that I can't figure out how to make cards for using SSW.  Is it possible to make cards for Vehicles and Infantry using SSW or am I just going to have to muddle through making basic cards?

Skyhigh

• Master Sergeant
    • Solaris Skunkwerks
Re: SSW question
« Reply #1 on: 10 March 2011, 12:57:03 »
Hey there,  We have a program for that!  Instead of using SSW you will want to run the SQP.jar file that is part of the SSW download.  This is Solaris Quickstrike Printer and it uses a csv file containing BF stats for all unit types for the data...and the Battletech Force Balancer (BFB)  engine as the list manager...and then prints ANY kind of BattleForce sheet/card/etc you want.

If you need any help email me at skyhigh@solarisskunkwerks.com

lordgoober

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 10 March 2011, 13:38:43 »
That being said,  I got that info from GWA.  Another issue ended up coming up that i didn't notice until it was too late.  For some reason when I printed the cards some pages were left out while others were duplicated.

Skyhigh

• Master Sergeant
    • Solaris Skunkwerks
« Reply #3 on: 10 March 2011, 13:44:13 »
You had that issue in SQP?  Would you be willing to send me the bfb file you created so I can make sure there aren't program issues?

Thanks!