Author Topic: Help with Cardstock Union Dropship  (Read 2340 times)

Cazaril

• Lieutenant
Help with Cardstock Union Dropship
« on: 19 January 2012, 10:16:51 »
A couple of years back, I downloaded the files to make a cardstock Union class dropship. It requires Pepakura Viewer to view and print the parts... Well, I printed one up, and built it. Nice enough for what it was... But then I moved, and knowing that most of my cardstock stuff wouldn't survive, I pitched it in the garbage...

Fast forward to today...

I am working on a non-BT related project, and felt a little cardstock would look great as the background... Because of that, I got the itch to build another Union... I loaded everything back up, but now it seems like I'm missing a lot of the internal braces (part numbers: 28, 21, 29, 9, 45, 36, 15, 19, 54, 55, 53, 56, 46, 37)... I can see them on the screen, but just can't get to them to print.

Has anybody run into this same problem? Does anybody have a solution? I want to say I had them when I built the first Union, but I can't swear to it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Caz

Jeffrey

• Master Sergeant
  • play with battletech pandemonium tidewaterchapter
    • battletechpandemonium.tidewaterchapter
Re: Help with Cardstock Union Dropship
« Reply #1 on: 25 January 2012, 20:01:29 »
like to see it when your done
check out Battletech pandemonium on facebook  (Virginia)

no kidding,there I was,surrounded,and was I scared, darn right I was scared,scared that one of them would get away!!!                                                                          Hampton,Virginia

ATP Painting Studio

• Corporal
  • ATP Painting Studio: Bespoke Miniatures Painting!
Re: Help with Cardstock Union Dropship
« Reply #2 on: 30 January 2012, 17:56:00 »
Use the print screen function to save a copy of the parts at 100% size, then put the image of your screen onto MS Paint (or similar) and print that.

Should solve it. :)
Servant of the Magistracy of Canopus

Register