Author Topic: INSANITY  (Read 26455 times)

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Re: INSANITY
« Reply #240 on: 04 April 2013, 17:58:35 »
Not sure, but I believe it to be the main predator of Urbies. Also has built in forward arm actuators for smacking mech hands away that try to pick up said Heavy Hover Cat
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #241 on: 06 April 2013, 12:35:02 »
LOL

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #242 on: 09 April 2013, 08:38:34 »
Then it's main prey cannot be Urbies.

Urbies don't have hands.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
« Reply #243 on: 09 April 2013, 19:54:15 »
No no, the condor heavy hover cat preys upon the Urbies. Did I also mention CHHCs are backed by platoons of elemental Cat Girls?
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #244 on: 09 April 2013, 20:39:04 »
Urbies would make good PacMan ghosts

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #245 on: 09 April 2013, 20:58:38 »
I have one painted up like Darth Vader.  >:D
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #246 on: 09 April 2013, 21:05:45 »
I think I have an Imp painted like Charlie Brown 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #247 on: 09 April 2013, 21:56:44 »
I knew a guy who had a Victor painted up like Elvis, complete with sparkly white "suit" and blue feet with "NO STEP" stensils.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #248 on: 10 April 2013, 21:33:07 »
Well I had a Jenner painted up like .....  OK we don't ned to talk about that  :-X

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
« Reply #249 on: 10 April 2013, 23:10:36 »
Well I had a Jenner painted up like .....  OK we don't ned to talk about that  :-X
...well that's why any jenners I get will have a separate torso mod to determine upper and lower halves. Im curious as to what the designer of that mech was on

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #250 on: 13 April 2013, 12:26:46 »
Keroppi Sour Candy and Sake

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #251 on: 13 April 2013, 18:01:47 »
...well that's why any jenners I get will have a separate torso mod to determine upper and lower halves. Im curious as to what the designer of that mech was on

Yeah it's terrible looking

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
« Reply #252 on: 13 April 2013, 19:32:50 »
MWO did a better job reimagining the Jenner. IWM should take a hint

Register