Author Topic: IWM Website Mini Photos?  (Read 1394 times)

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
IWM Website Mini Photos?
« on: 04 July 2013, 15:47:29 »
While digging through the site, trying to find the "Model Numbers" for some of my minis, I noticed the poor old Argus AGS-4D (AR20-968) is not only Archived, the poor guy doesn't even have a Mug Shot!  :(  Did the little guy really go from "In Production" to "Archived" so quick he coudn't even pose for a picture?  That's just sad.   :'(

In all seriousness, it doesn't really bother me.  I've looked it up in the TRO, and I don't even know why I've got one, to be Honest.  It just struck me as Funny that it's in the Archives, yet has no picture available.   ;D  There's several pics of it up on Camospecs, but it makes me wonder if there's any other Archived mini without pictures.   ???
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Akalabeth

• Lieutenant
Re: IWM Website Mini Photos?
« Reply #1 on: 04 July 2013, 16:07:08 »
There are quite a few mechs and units that don't have pictures. Off hand, the Koto is another.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
« Reply #2 on: 04 July 2013, 17:34:49 »
Is that the old "light mech" Argus, or the resculpt? Can understand why the old version might not get a photo as a priority.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

cavingjan

• Spelunca Custos
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
    • warrenborn
« Reply #3 on: 04 July 2013, 18:30:55 »

Register