Author Topic: 3145 PDF Supplement?  (Read 2282 times)

SteveRestless

• Major
3145 PDF Supplement?
« on: 15 September 2013, 15:30:43 »
In the event that there is no PDF Version of the Print TRO for 3145, what are the chances we could get a PDF with the Rules/Variants that are included in TRO3145?

I ask, because printed sourcebooks are a thing of the past for me. I'm only one customer, but I have a strong preference for digital sourcebooks. They weigh nothing, I can search through them for facts, and I can take them anywhere with me. physical books also are subject to quite a bit of wear and tear, especially in my possession. As such, I have a strong preference for PDF products.

The most important thing for me would be the rules included in the print TRO (unless those are already duplicated in another product), and I'd enjoy having the details on new variants of old mechs as well. I suppose including the missed TRO mechs would make it the Republic PDF, so if you don't intend to do that, I urge you  to consider at least releasing the rules.

Thanks.
Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя, Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье, Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе, Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя | Let’s go faster than a falcon, Let’s burn with the wolf’s courage, Let’s roar with the hooves of strong horses, Let’s go with the wisdom of Tamgat Genghis - The Hu, Wolf Totem

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: 3145 PDF Supplement?
« Reply #1 on: 15 September 2013, 18:44:09 »
Hi,

Sounds like you want an Unabridged Record Sheet book. Such a product is likely, but I cannot say when it might materialize at this time.

Thanks,

- Herb

SteveRestless

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 15 September 2013, 23:49:28 »
Would the record sheet product include the rules section that is in TRO3145, or is that the same as the section in FM3145?
Шонхорын хурдаар хурцлан давшъя, Чонын зоригоор асан дүрэлзэье, Тэнхээт морьдын туурайгаар нүргэе, Тамгат Чингисийн ухаанаар даръя | Let’s go faster than a falcon, Let’s burn with the wolf’s courage, Let’s roar with the hooves of strong horses, Let’s go with the wisdom of Tamgat Genghis - The Hu, Wolf Totem

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: 16 September 2013, 00:24:38 »
Hi,

No, not really.

Thanks,

- Herb