Author Topic: A little help please  (Read 1117 times)

Papabees

• Lieutenant
A little help please
« on: 18 December 2013, 18:40:24 »
Each scenario I've played has given the mechs "0" pilots. They have both been training scenarios but I didn't know if that was the norm or if there was a way to change them?

McSlayer

• Master Sergeant
Re: A little help please
« Reply #1 on: 20 December 2013, 00:46:11 »
Doesn't sound like the norm... and I was assuming that you meant the pilots were "elite" with "0" as the base target numbers...

Not totally sure but you should be able to modify the pilot skills before you run the scenario, either in the lobby of megamek or by editing the scenario file...

I could be wrong, but if I am, a megamek developer should have an answer for you.
You might not live more than once, better make it good.

I was born 6-gun in my hand, Behind a gun I'll make my final stand, That's why they call me... Bad Company...

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: A little help please
« Reply #2 on: 20 December 2013, 06:20:26 »
Each scenario I've played has given the mechs "0" pilots. They have both been training scenarios but I didn't know if that was the norm or if there was a way to change them?

Training scenarios 1 and 2 have pilots with "0" piloting, so they won't fall down so easily. Those are training scenarios for beginning players, after all.
If you wish to change those values, just change the extension of those scenario files to .txt or .rtf and edit those values manually (you will just change numbers, that's all). Then save the file and change the extension back as it was before.

Training scenarios 3 and 4 have better or worse pilots (3/5 and 4/4), exactly as they were stated in the original BattleTech Introductory rulebook.