Author Topic: Warhawk torso  (Read 1564 times)

WarGod

• Lieutenant
Warhawk torso
« on: 15 January 2014, 17:50:12 »
So I want a warhawk for my clan unit.  whats the diffrence between the stock one, and the one from the Clan omnimech parts?
A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested
You're falling through the air in a Grenadier. Style went out the window long before you did.

Firesprocket

• Captain
  • 3601 S Broad St. Phila. PA 19148
Re: Warhawk torso
« Reply #1 on: 16 January 2014, 01:15:05 »
Someone who has purchased the separate part can probably confirm this better than I can, but comparing what I have in house to the photos they have on IWM website, it appears the part might be the older style body.

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
Re: Warhawk torso
« Reply #2 on: 16 January 2014, 02:34:07 »
So I want a warhawk for my clan unit.  whats the diffrence between the stock one, and the one from the Clan omnimech parts?

If you mean OP-084, it's the torso of the reseen Warhawk, as far as I can tell- it's not the original sculpt, but I don't see any changes to it compared to my reseen Warhawk I have here to say it's modified in any way.

Some of the Omnis (the Vulture, for example) have alternate torsos to accept different arms added on, instead of having pegs for socket-style arms to attach to they have sockets for peg-arms to attach. But this has the same sockets that the Warhawks I've built had, so I think this is just a stock reseen torso.
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+