Author Topic: Clan Nova Cat - Zombie Catgirl Extravaganza  (Read 159572 times)

Rncavenger

• Master Sergeant
Re: Clan Nova Cat - Zombie Catgirl Extravaganza
« Reply #690 on: 18 November 2022, 18:28:14 »
We still don't know Kisho's fate, but he wasn't the first Cat to disappear in an unknown direction. In 3062, two clusters of Nova Cats disappeared from Yamarovka and did not appear anywhere else. The fate of the 246 battle cluster is also unclear. In 3079 it was part of the Delta Galaxy (Field report: clans), in 3084 it fights Bears on Mualang (TRO: Dark age) . That is, the cluster has not joined the republic. At the same time, it does not appear in the lists of Nova Cats forces at 3085. Where did they all disappear to?
« Last Edit: 18 November 2022, 18:40:25 by Rncavenger »

parable

• Sergeant
« Reply #691 on: 22 November 2022, 03:06:30 »
Since circa 3085 Mualang is occupied by the Nekoryu Keshik and the Nova Cat Hussars (at least according to Sarna), I would assume they were folded into one of those two units.  Given how after Sigma Galaxy was reduced below fighting strength, the 246th Battle Cluster was integrated into Delta Galaxy, it seems that such a reorganization likely happened once more, and the 246th were effectively dissolved and reshuffled into the new Nova Cat commands on Mualang.
Kaldumeir Nova Cat, Abtakha Mechwarrior of Clan Nova Cat, late of the Draconis Combine.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #692 on: 22 November 2022, 13:18:02 »
If you go by the old MWDA novels, the Nova CTs were reduced to two Galaxy when the Combine deployed them into the Republic before they were annilated.

Given how are like had said that no initial power should destroy a clan, it makes me wonder if he plans to have the combine punished in the future.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Not Dead Until I Say So
« Reply #693 on: 22 November 2022, 13:25:51 »
If you go by the old MWDA novels, the Nova CTs were reduced to two Galaxy when the Combine deployed them into the Republic before they were annilated.

Given how are like had said that no initial power should destroy a clan, it makes me wonder if he plans to have the combine punished in the future.

As a Nova Cat fan my hope is Kishos group present themselves to the ilKhan showing they have the genetic history of the Nova Cats with them and he says simply - the Combine is yours

Rebuild on Terra then the Smoke Kitties and Nova Cats get some revenge on the Combine, the Protectorate is left to be its own thing
My three main Alternate Timeline with Thanks fan-fiction threads are in the links below. I'm always open to suggestions or additions to be incorporated so if you feel you wish to add something feel free. There's non-canon units, equipment, people, events, erm... Solar Systems spread throughout so please enjoy

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,20515.0.html - Part 1

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,52013.0.html - Part 2

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,79196.0.html - Part 3

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
  • Designated Snack Officer of the Diamond Khanate
« Reply #694 on: 22 November 2022, 16:27:00 »
Given the Wolves' treatment of the Dragoons, and the fact that the Nova Cats deliberately sided with the Inner Sphere against the Clans in the Great Refusal, I would not be inclined to think that the ilClan would feel particularly forgiving towards any Nova Cat survivors.

(Tangent:  Potentially curious about some plot threads that were put in place by Jaguar's Leap.  Could there be even more Nova Cat descendants out there?)
I'm not sure how long you've been around on the forums, though you have a thousand posts. Never take anything JKlantern says seriously unless it's about food.

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #695 on: 22 November 2022, 17:07:20 »
Given the Wolves' treatment of the Dragoons, and the fact that the Nova Cats deliberately sided with the Inner Sphere against the Clans in the Great Refusal, I would not be inclined to think that the ilClan would feel particularly forgiving towards any Nova Cat survivors.

(Tangent:  Potentially curious about some plot threads that were put in place by Jaguar's Leap.  Could there be even more Nova Cat descendants out there?)

I don't think he'll treat them exceptionally well but he could use them as a tool to destroy the Combine who he says he will make pay for believing they can destroy a Clan.  Alternatively he spins it and sends them against the FWL and uses them to split the Protectorate in turn destroying the Cats (just because he doesn't want the Inner Sphere doing it doesn't mean the ilKhan can't use and throw away)

I still need to read that
My three main Alternate Timeline with Thanks fan-fiction threads are in the links below. I'm always open to suggestions or additions to be incorporated so if you feel you wish to add something feel free. There's non-canon units, equipment, people, events, erm... Solar Systems spread throughout so please enjoy

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
« Reply #696 on: 22 November 2022, 19:06:54 »
I don't think he'll treat them exceptionally well but he could use them as a tool to destroy the Combine who he says he will make pay for believing they can destroy a Clan.  Alternatively he spins it and sends them against the FWL and uses them to split the Protectorate in turn destroying the Cats (just because he doesn't want the Inner Sphere doing it doesn't mean the ilKhan can't use and throw away)

I still need to read that

He does seem to believe in treating factions he doesn't like as though they were dumbfire rockets: big, destructive, and disposable.

It wasn't among my favorite novels, but it was interesting.  And potentially sets up some Chekov's Guns down the line.  (It's also possible that it doesn't.  Ambiguous enough for me to go, "Hey, what if...?")  And it does manage to feature some Clans that don't always get as much novel time.  (Heck, the Cloud Cobras show up in it, and are plot relevant...for about five minutes, but that's five more minutes than they had!)
I'm not sure how long you've been around on the forums, though you have a thousand posts. Never take anything JKlantern says seriously unless it's about food.

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #697 on: 22 November 2022, 20:38:01 »
That's true the poor Cloud Cobras I don't think have ever had any amount of book time

It's on my list I've just been catching up with Sharpnel issues

jklantern

• LAM of Shame
  • Major
« Reply #698 on: 22 November 2022, 20:43:16 »
Picked it up on a whim.  I'm sort of erratically picking up Battletech Fiction.  That one leapt out at me (pun not intended) because it was Jaguar focused during the Invasion (and a bit before).  It definitely focuses on the life of a specific warrior.  Wouldn't say it's my favorite Battletech novel ever, but I still enjoyed it.  And yeah, some other Clans are a big part of what's going on in that novel, including the Cats.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #699 on: 23 November 2022, 11:53:39 »
Unless there's like a master plan in the background that no one sees, I think it's up to the author who's writing a book or story to see what direction the clan will go to if any.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #700 on: 23 November 2022, 17:15:54 »
Unless there's like a master plan in the background that no one sees, I think it's up to the author who's writing a book or story to see what direction the clan will go to if any.

I'm pretty sure they don't let the authors just do what they want, and in fact do plan things out in the background before stories see print.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Rncavenger

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #701 on: 28 November 2022, 13:50:13 »

The book didn't say that Cats have only two galaxies. According to fragmentary information from the time of annihilation, there were 3-4 of them. But it's impossible to say for sure. For almost ten years in RL since the destruction of most Cats, we have not been told almost any details. We don't even know the name of any cluster from the time of the uprising. And in the universe itself, everyone somehow doesn't care, destroyed and destroyed. In the books where the Kuritans appear, no one even remembers about some kind of uprising. Only Alaric mentioned it briefly in one of the books. And I have practically no signs that the topic of Nova Cats will be revealed somehow at all. The only exception is that Kisho Nova Cat in Legends.

parable

• Sergeant
« Reply #702 on: 30 November 2022, 05:03:00 »
I mean, Kisho jetted off into black space like Kerensky 2.0...and we know that the remaining portion of the Nova Cat population is struggling to fit in to FWL Clan protectorate space, or sterilized by the Dracs...The dark fact is that we Nova Cats, as a power, are dead and gone.  Oh sure, I'd love to entertain a fidelis-style comeback, but we never tried to be eternal--an unforeseen end that our visions missed is almost beautiful.
Kaldumeir Nova Cat, Abtakha Mechwarrior of Clan Nova Cat, late of the Draconis Combine.

cmerwin

• Warrant Officer
  • Clan Nova Cat: True to General Kerensky's Vision!
« Reply #703 on: 06 December 2022, 15:01:46 »
Oh sure, I'd love to entertain a fidelis-style comeback, but we never tried to be eternal--an unforeseen end that our visions missed is almost beautiful.

I agree with you, although having just reread Forever Faithful, I do wonder whether or not any of the Fidelis, or the "new" ilClan-era Smoke Jaguars, remember the debt that they owe the Cats for their survival. I would hope at least Custos Paul Moon, given that his wife is a Nova Cat, would remember and would advocate on behalf of any Cats.

I think it would be a pretty uncool twist of fate if the BT writers had the Nova Cats orchestrate the survival of the Smoke Jaguars, but then completely disappeared the Cats.

I'm still hoping the Cats and Wolverines found each other out in the Periphery and come back in the ilClan era!  ;D

"But the nova cat paced steadily on,
Undisturbed by the petty battles...
its heart and mind devoted to
The Ways of Seeing, devoted to a more perfect life.”
-- The Remembrance (Nova Cat), 50.5.26-32.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #704 on: 06 December 2022, 15:30:44 »
Why do you think the Ravens are building Pulverizers still? Because secretly they’re allowing the Wolverines to rebuild in the Outworlds Wastes. Soon they’ll link up with some of those Nova Cats that managed to get away from DC forces and at some point in the future when the Ravens tell Alaric to shove it they’ll reveal the couple Galaxies of Reborn Wolverines and Nova Cats.

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #705 on: 06 December 2022, 16:03:15 »

I agree with you, although having just reread Forever Faithful, I do wonder whether or not any of the Fidelis, or the "new" ilClan-era Smoke Jaguars, remember the debt that they owe the Cats for their survival. I would hope at least Custos Paul Moon, given that his wife is a Nova Cat, would remember and would advocate on behalf of any Cats.

I think it would be a pretty uncool twist of fate if the BT writers had the Nova Cats orchestrate the survival of the Smoke Jaguars, but then completely disappeared the Cats.

I'm still hoping the Cats and Wolverines found each other out in the Periphery and come back in the ilClan era!  ;D

IIRC Paul Moon remained Custos of the Fidelis he and a few of the old school jaguars/die hard Fidelis left so they didn't cast the new Jags with history

So the Jags will have little desire to get involved with the cast out Nova Cats

cmerwin

• Warrant Officer
  • Clan Nova Cat: True to General Kerensky's Vision!
« Reply #706 on: 07 December 2022, 09:57:54 »

"Oathmaster. I have had a Vision, but I do not understand it. I see....I see...visions of sugar plums? I do not understand."
"But the nova cat paced steadily on,
Undisturbed by the petty battles...
its heart and mind devoted to
The Ways of Seeing, devoted to a more perfect life.”
-- The Remembrance (Nova Cat), 50.5.26-32.

Rncavenger

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #707 on: 08 December 2022, 17:39:53 »
IIRC Paul Moon remained Custos of the Fidelis he and a few of the old school jaguars/die hard Fidelis left so they didn't cast the new Jags with history

So the Jags will have little desire to get involved with the cast out Nova Cats

The new Khan of the Jaguars is Paul Moon's daughter. I wouldn't be surprised if her mother is Inanna. I think she knows the whole story.
Another question is that so far there are no prerequisites for any disclosure of the topic of the recent past and the future remnants of Nova Cats. Therefore, I doubt that the participation of Nova Cats in the survival of Jaguars will somehow play a role. Most likely it will be like with Jihad. When Cats played a significant role in the original sources of the Dark Age, and in subsequent sources of the classic battletech, their role was reduced to an episodic role. Who somewhere behind the scenes sacrificed their entire large fleet and then acted as whipping boys for Liao
« Last Edit: 08 December 2022, 18:07:13 by Rncavenger »

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #708 on: 26 December 2022, 10:59:08 »
Personally, I liked the idea of the Fidelis surviving intact and being outliers of the Clans. They were  originally they had developed a anti-clan mentality. However since Surrender Your Dreams had come out and establish them as a sub-faction, they've changed in the source books. 

I don't see them surviving as well in the post Republic era now IlClan era.

The Spirit Cats may become the new Nova Cats given the changes the recent novels happened giving them a second chance. However I'm not holding out about it given that the direction Alaric had said no Inner Sphere power should be kill off the Clans.  Since the Draconis Combine did just that. Since arthor who wrote novel isn't writing novels anymore for CGL. The developers could end up getting new writer who ends up going a completely different direction with the plots

The future is wide open I'm interesting to see the post Source book to cover the new era after the firm establishment of what's going on with clans of a Terra.
« Last Edit: 26 December 2022, 11:03:55 by Wrangler »

Jellico

• Spatium Magister
  • Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • BattleMechs are the lords of the battlefield
« Reply #709 on: 26 December 2022, 19:02:00 »
Personally, I liked the idea of the Fidelis surviving intact and being outliers of the Clans. They were  originally they had developed a anti-clan mentality. However since Surrender Your Dreams had come out and establish them as a sub-faction, they've changed in the source books. 

I don't see them surviving as well in the post Republic era now IlClan era.

The Spirit Cats may become the new Nova Cats given the changes the recent novels happened giving them a second chance. However I'm not holding out about it given that the direction Alaric had said no Inner Sphere power should be kill off the Clans.  Since the Draconis Combine did just that. Since arthor who wrote novel isn't writing novels anymore for CGL. The developers could end up getting new writer who ends up going a completely different direction with the plots

The future is wide open I'm interesting to see the post Source book to cover the new era after the firm establishment of what's going on with clans of a Terra.

I gave up when they were yet another elite of the elite of the elite, we mean it this time. Oh, and they are their own techs. And they all drive customs. We ban people from the tabletop who show up with units like that. That they were "good" Jaguars as well is bad comedy along the lines of Alaric (Muad Dib) Ward.

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #710 on: 27 December 2022, 04:52:01 »
I gave up when they were yet another elite of the elite of the elite, we mean it this time. Oh, and they are their own techs. And they all drive customs. We ban people from the tabletop who show up with units like that. That they were "good" Jaguars as well is bad comedy along the lines of Alaric (Muad Dib) Ward.

The Fidelis could’ve redeemed themselves at least a little bit by staying the course with Stone and making Alaric pay dearly for every inch of Terra, instead of the lopsided two-on-one fight we got. Having them inexplicably return to the Clans after Pardoe himself established them as rejecting Clans ways and hating the Wolves and Falcons in SYD was just dumb.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Rncavenger

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #711 on: 01 January 2023, 04:45:16 »
Looking at the Battletech products of recent years, I understand that there will be no revival of Nova Cats or at least a normal description of their destruction.
From the point of view of the universe, ressurection is possible. From the point of view of the existing reality, no. None of the authors seem to be interested in Nova Cats in any way. Not to resurrect them, but even just to remember that they once were. Just for example, the last novel. Do you think that when Torunaga or Yori recalled the past in the course of the novel, at least one of them remembered some kind of uprising? If anyone was hoping for revenge on Torunaga or Bhatia by the hands of the surviving Nova Cats or by anyone for them, then you can also forget about it.

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
  • Stephanie & Jiyi Chistu "Restoring Honor to CJF !"
    • Clan Jade Falcon:  SWTOR
« Reply #712 on: 01 January 2023, 04:56:08 »
Are not Spirit Cats, Nova Cats ? qui-qui ;D

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
« Reply #713 on: 01 January 2023, 09:02:21 »
Looking at the Battletech products of recent years, I understand that there will be no revival of Nova Cats or at least a normal description of their destruction.
From the point of view of the universe, ressurection is possible. From the point of view of the existing reality, no. None of the authors seem to be interested in Nova Cats in any way. Not to resurrect them, but even just to remember that they once were. Just for example, the last novel. Do you think that when Torunaga or Yori recalled the past in the course of the novel, at least one of them remembered some kind of uprising? If anyone was hoping for revenge on Torunaga or Bhatia by the hands of the surviving Nova Cats or by anyone for them, then you can also forget about it.

My guy, I feel like we're in the wild, wild west of BattleTech in the ilClan era. The gee-dee'd Smoke Jaguars came back as a faction- who would ever have seen that coming at any point before it happened? For years, I was mainly hoping that fringe groups of Jags like the Dark on Antallos, the ex-Jags in the Brotherhood of St. Randis, or Russou Howell/The Jaguar would do something noteworthy in the fiction. And then Pardoe, who had some real contradictory ideas on what the Jaguars were/are, made his big push to bring them back and they didn't put out a novel for a while that didn't have an appearance by Paul Moon, but here we are. IRL, awful lot of new players I see in various social media groups seem to like painting their new CGL plastics in Nova Cat Alpha colors, so the interest and name recognition is definitely there for the Invasion-era.

I guess my point is it only takes one person to be the driving force. If the logic that 'only a Clan can end a Clan" or however Alaric phrased it holds true to the Smoke Jaguars, then the Nova Cats definitely also qualify. I hold out some hope that the Draconis Combine tells the new Star League to pound sand, and part of the response is the Jaguars and Cats rolling back-to-back Crane-style for DRAGONSLAYER 2.0.
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Rncavenger

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #714 on: 01 January 2023, 17:02:39 »
I'll explain why I'm so "optimistic".In 10 years of real time since the destruction of Nova Cats, we have received:

- practically nothing about the uprising itself. As that page was in the Era report and remained. Except that a few minor local details were added by various technical readouts. We know much more about the death of any other clan. Moreover, Nova Cats is the top 4-6 most popular clan. And even now they have quite a lot of fans.
- We know a little more about Spirit Cats. There was a hope to see their description in the "Empire alone". Especially after a very cool description of various mini factions in the "Tamar rising". But the style of the "Empire alone" is different and in the end we only learned about the small role of Spirit Cats in the form of puppets in the game of sea foxes. And again, almost nothing about the internal structure of the clan protectorate.
And a strong shift of emphasis in it from Spirit Cats to Sea Foxes. Right up to rewriting history. For example, Lady Jullieta was healed by Spirit Cats medics, but in the "Hunting season" it is written that Sea Foxes treated her.
I'm sorry that this post looks like whining. It's just that ten years of waiting are taking their toll. The last straw was ""Damocles sanction". This is a great book and the topic has nothing to do with Cats. However, there is one caveat. Minor spoilers : Although the book is mainly about Davions, nevertheless, the narrative often shows a different side of conflict. Yori and Torunaga actively appear in the text and sometimes recall their life path. None of them ever even mentioned some kind of uprising of Emi Kurita and Nova Cats. Torunaga thinks so bluntly that before the attack on the FS, all he became famous for was minor border skirmishes and showdowns with bandits. And nothing else. There was simply no uprising and no Nova Cats!

Well, what to think after all that?  I don't see any prerequisites for operation dragonslayer 2. And what will happen to the Jaguars after the departure of the BLP?
« Last Edit: 01 January 2023, 17:07:55 by Rncavenger »

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #715 on: 01 January 2023, 22:10:42 »
So again, are Spirit Cats, Nova Cats ?

Jaim Magnus

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Assisting you and your enemies equally.
« Reply #716 on: 01 January 2023, 22:54:00 »
Yes. All Spirit Cats are Nova Cats. But not all Nova Cats are Spirit Cats.
At least for now. The Spirit Cats could eventually evolve into something new.
BattleCorps - Righteous Fury, Sorrow of Eden, Lady of Steel, I Was Lost, Forsaken : Legacy - The Forgotten Places : Shrapnel - Scavenger's Blood : ELH Chronicles - View from the Ground : Shrapnel - It Ends in Fire, Picking the Bones

JAMES_PRYDE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #717 on: 02 January 2023, 06:33:13 »
Yes. All Spirit Cats are Nova Cats. But not all Nova Cats are Spirit Cats.
At least for now. The Spirit Cats could eventually evolve into something new.

Kinda like Jiyi and Stephanie's Falcons ?

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #718 on: 02 January 2023, 12:52:00 »
Kinda like Jiyi and Stephanie's Falcons ?

Essentially, same with the ilClan Wolves and the Empire Wolves lots of divided factions at the moment claiming the same mantles

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #719 on: 02 January 2023, 19:25:11 »
Essentially, same with the ilClan Wolves and the Empire Wolves lots of divided factions at the moment claiming the same mantles

And this month we get to see if that applies to the Dominion as well, so time to join a Cloister and pray for us Ghost Bears lol

Register